nigster
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2006
- Messages
- 2,603
- Points
- 38
Here's few:
Milos I
Milos II
Ernie
Milos I
Milos II
Ernie
Last edited by a moderator:
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
also used to think that Dim syntholed but i recently saw shots of him when he was in his late teens-early 20's and his arms had the same shape and the same weird looking big triceps

I think Dennis James shot synthol in his abs. That would explain his uncontrolable midsection, or ab gut as I call it. hahahaha jk jk
Yeah, but he did. Delts and biceps at least.i didnt know nasser used it, he always said he is one of the few who didnt.
Yeah, but he did. Delts and biceps at least.
Edit. 100% natural - hard work!!1
![]()
Yeah, but he did. Delts and biceps at least.
Edit. 100% natural - hard work!!1
![]()

Dexter's arms
Darrem Charles's arms and shoulders
Jay's arms
Silvio's shoulders and arms
Victor's calves...either synthol or implants
etc.........there's so many
It's so easy to spot bc of the smoothness. Look at say Ronnie's arms on stage compared to others. His are way more vascular and fibrous. Most pros have synthol in their shoulders and arms that's why they have very little definition in those areas, but they're big and full.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.