• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IFBB Pro Bodybuilders who have used Synthol

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I think he means that's the proof he didn't use synthol. You are about to say, if done properly "synthol use doesn't mean you'll loose definition nor separation" etc etc.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ aren't you the clever one. I know what he meant.

N

new man

What about phil heath he used 100% corectly that y his arms and shoulders look great

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
While many pros have used Synthol, I also think that there is a tendency to accuse many who haven't. Personally, I don't think Jay or Ronnie have ever touched the stuff.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The use of synthol sucks donkeyballs. I don't care if they arae all roided up - it still takes hard work and genetics to get where they are, but wynthol is just lame and shouldn't be present in the sport (not even if it looks great).

I don't consider steroids cheating in bodybuilding while I do actually feel that synthol is. I'm I the only one of this opinon?

R

ruhlXXXL

Ttcubwzb7jk9nhdpwhn2

How about this? it have vascularity but is it synthol?
I think it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Again, Phil Heath and Aaron Baker?

Are you kidding?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I don't think Phil used it..from his early years in bb, he had the same crazy arms, ripped triceps and biceps, only that they got bigger every year.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

LMAO at people accusing Dex, Ronnie, Victor, Phil and Jay, this guys are the top of this sports and they never looked syntholed, you are talking about some with the best genetics in the world, synthol my ass.

S

scR

Actually Dexter did use synthol, but calves not arms. Check the last post at page 1.

R

ruhlXXXL

LMAO at people accusing Dex, Ronnie, Victor, Phil and Jay, this guys are the top of this sports and they never looked syntholed, you are talking about some with the best genetics in the world, synthol my ass.

Duxa0v502elmvvxgpv6n

:bullwhip::bullwhip: LMAO what?

Actually Dexter did use synthol, but calves not arms. Check the last post at page 1.
:thumbsup2:

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Greg Valentino might have used synthol, but then again he got huge by hard work and 100% dedication.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nasserpostsurgery1 1

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What the hell is that guy doing with the pliers?