• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IFBB worlds in INdia - pics and vids

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, I've heard that before. Of course he was kidding, but drug abuse is more common in the US than in the European Union, as of today.

I don't think he was kidding...maybe he's kidding when he says he's still natural, because then in 2007 he took a deca shot in the shoulder on the way to the show in the car...
Funny how you guys starting yapping about American vs European BBers and whos on what drug and dosage.... when the guy who died is a Syrian and for the past good 6 or 7 years, IFBB World Championships have been dominated by Arabs!!!!!!

Yeah, they dominate, because the Arabs have ****loads of money and they can afford basically anything...The multioverall champion Ali Tabrizi(who is Iranian but competes for Qatar) gets more than $500 000 for the World championship from the Qatar federation...no wonder he doesn't want to be a pro and still competes at the age of 39 in the up to 100 kg class...

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Flex your avi scares me.. ****ing veins wow.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Funny how you guys starting yapping about American vs European BBers and whos on what drug and dosage.... when the guy who died is a Syrian and for the past good 6 or 7 years, IFBB World Championships have been dominated by Arabs!!!!!!

I wonder you are Arab....???

lol

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah that new flex avi is sick

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wonder you are Arab....???

lol
:) why is there anything wrong with being an Arab? .... I'm a Paki, which thearatically is "worse" than being an Arab if you are thinking with "that" angle!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
:) why is there anything wrong with being an Arab? .... I'm a Paki, which thearatically is "worse" than being an Arab if you are thinking with "that" angle!

hahaha no problem with that bro. Some of your posts are full of patriotism and I appreciate that.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Religion of peace.

:icon_mrgreen:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Please dont piss off Paki's nationality unless you want to die a "righteous" death.

Speaking of avi's TKOL looks pretty ripped in his too.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
You'd look great if you did a carb up.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, that sounds like an insult to me.

No he told me on the Phil thread that i was very lean but flat..........thats why he mention the carb up:rolleyes:

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TKO and Flex both of you guys look great but I dont get the self-shot fetish... why dont you guys get someone in your gym to take a few snaps while you guy have done a workout or something... look at TKOL in his current avi... does he look uncomfortable or what? :)

atomic strenght

atomic strenght

both tkol and flex look great .you guys should open a thread in the member pics section with more pics .its motivating to see mecca members progress .

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
TKO and Flex both of you guys look great but I dont get the self-shot fetish... why dont you guys get someone in your gym to take a few snaps while you guy have done a workout or something... look at TKOL in his current avi... does he look uncomfortable or what? :)

uncomfortable... of course he looks akward its TKOL!
just look at that pretty face.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1.) Never had a camera (outside my phone) until now.

2.) I'm not bringing my camera to the gym, last time I did...mine broke.

3.) My gym forbids anyone from posing. However, you're allowed to walk around in a speedo at the swimming pool.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
1.) Never had a camera (outside my phone) until now.

2.) I'm not bringing my camera to the gym, last time I did...mine broke.

3.) My gym forbids anyone from posing. However, you're allowed to walk around in a speedo at the swimming pool.

in what kind of gym do you train? some sort of LaA Fitness?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Don't grunt, don't lift heavy, don't sweat... etc, etc, etc.