• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

I'm Back

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
I got it...I guess I'm not being patient enough. I think running for shorter periods of time at a greater intensity fits into my schedule better b/c of homework and studying and stuff. I get what you are saying though.
It's all good, brother. At least you're doing something, and if it's at a really high intensity you'll still definitely get something out of it.

Nice skullcrushers there :hsughr:
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
good session, good to see you working at the cardio, and im sure 10 is good if its high intensity.
no 45db :weaksuace:
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
8-30-07
Legs and Back


Leg Press
20x 90 lbs.
15x 180 lbs.
10x 270 lbs.
8x 360 lbs.
6x 450 lbs.

Machine Rows
10x 100 lbs.
8x 115 lbs.
6x 130 lbs.

Squats
10x 135 lbs.
8x 185 lbs.
6x 205 lbs.

DB Rows
10x 65 lbs.
8x 70 lbs.
6x 75 lbs.

Lunges
20 steps with 60 lbs.

Cardio: 10 minute jog around campus. Good day. Now time to watch some COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Those are some mighty fine lunges after all that leg work.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Yeah lunges are harsh at any time let alone at the end. Some good numbers in those sessions too. Shrugs and skullcrushers are standouts.
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
1-14-07
Chest and Back (width)


Flat DB Press
12x40 lbs.
10x45 lbs.
8x50 lbs.

Long Bar Pull Down
12x70 lbs.
10x90 lbs.
8x100 lbs.

DB Incline
12x35 lbs.
10x40 lbs.
8x45 lbs.

Pull-Ups (wide grip)
5xbw
4xbw
3xbw

Cardio
14 minute jog around campus
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
nice workout, short but good :)
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
1-15-08
Cardio


Just a cardio day today. Had a 14 minute run around campus. Shoulders and tri's tomorrow.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Palm back in the log.

Nice stuff. Going between chest and back - I like.
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
Yea I figured I'd get back into the logs because they were looking pretty weak without my sessions in here.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

The Sheriff

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2007
Messages
230
Points
16
good workout man, short sweet and to the point
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
So your actually back? You better not leave us again :tear:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Hope to see your progressions man
your a good member here dude!!
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
My poor log...how did ya'll let it get way back here. It's bullshit.
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
6/23/08
Full Body


Leg Ext.
12x50 lbs.
10x60 lbs.
8x70 lbs.
6x80 lbs.

Tricep Pushdowns
12x60 lbs.
10x70 lbs.
8x80 lbs.
6x70 lbs.

Leg Press
12x255 lbs.
10x255 lbs.
8x345 lbs.
6x345 lbs.

DB Rows
12x50 lbs.
10x55 lbs.
8x60 lbs.
6x65 lbs.

DB Bench Press
12x45 lbs.
10x50 lbs.
8x55 lbs.
6x60 lbs.

Cardio
8 minute run around the neighborhood.
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
6-24-08
Cardio

8 minute run around the neighborhood.
 
Top