• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

I'm Back

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
10-1-08

Cardio
12 minute run
256 calories
1.61 miles
6.5 mph
1.5 incline
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
10-2-08

Cardio
12 minute run around campus.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Good squats and bench weight :xyxthumbs:
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been training but just haven't got around to posting my sessions so here we go.
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
10-3-08
Chest and Legs


Squat
1x4- 150 lbs.
1x4- 180 lbs.
2x3- 210 lbs.
6x3- 225 lbs.

Bench Press
1x6- 100 lbs.
1x5- 120 lbs.
2x4- 140 lbs.
2x3- 150 lbs.
2x2- 160 lbs.
1x4- 150 lbs.
1x5- 140 lbs.
1x6- 120 lbs.
1x7- 100 lbs.

Squat
1x3- 165 lbs.
1x3- 195 lbs.
4x2- 225 lbs.
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
10-5-08 (Week 3 of cut)

Cardio- 14 minute jog with 7 minute warm-up.

Cals Burned: 270
MPH: 6.5
Miles: 1.83
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
10-6-08
Chest & Back
(Week 3 of cut)

Bench Press
1x7- 115 lbs.
1x5- 135 lbs.
1x1- 185 lbs.
1x1- 205 lbs.
1x1- 210 lbs.

DB Rows
12- 50 lbs.
10- 55 lbs.
8- 60 lbs.

DB Incline Press
12- 50 lbs.
10- 55 lbs.
3- 60 lbs. (Move down 5 lbs. next session. :tear:)

Long Bar Pull Down
12x 105 lbs.
10x 120 lbs.
8x 135 lbs. (Move down 1 plate next session. My form was horrible that last set.)

Iso-Lateral Chest Press
12x 90 lbs.

Cardio- 14 minute jog with 7 minute warm-up

Cals Burned: 290
Distance: 2.11 miles
Incline: .5
MPH: 6.5
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
10-8-08
Shoulders & Tris
(Week 3 of cut)

DB Tri-Ext.
12x 50 lbs.
10x 55 lbs.
8x 60 lbs.

BB Shoulder Shrugs
20x 135 lbs.
12x 205 lbs.
10x 225 lbs.
8x 295 lbs.

Skull Crushers
12x 40 lbs.
10x 50 lbs.
8x 60 lbs. (Move up 10 lbs. next session.)

DB Shoulder Press
12x 25 lbs.
10x 30 lbs.
8x 35 lbs.

Dips
3x5xBody Weight

Machine Shoulder Press
12x 70 lbs.

Cardio: 14 minute jog with 7 minute warm-up

Cals Burned: 308
Distance: 2.21 miles
Incline: 1.0
MPH: 6.5
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
10-12-08 (Week 4 of cut)

Cardio: 14 minute jog with 7 minute warm-up
Cals Burned: 286
Distance: 1.92 miles
Incline: .5
MPH: 6.5
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
10-13-08
Chest & Back
(Week 4 of cut)

Close-Grip Pull Down
12x 105 lbs.
10x 120 lbs.
8x 135 lbs.

Iso-Lateral Chest Press
12x 90 lbs.
10x 140 lbs.
8x 160 lbs.

Sitting Cable Rows
12x 105 lbs.
10x 120 lbs.
8x 135 lbs.

DB Incline Bench Press
12x 45 lbs.
10x 50 lbs.
6x 55 lbs. (Move down 5 lbs. next session. :tear:)

Cardio: 14 minute jog with 7 minute warm-up

Cals Burned: 286
Distance: 2.17 miles
Incline: 1.0
MPH: 6.5
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Working that back and chest loving it man lets keep it up.
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
Cardio: 14 minute jog with 7 minute warm-up (Week 4 of cut.)

Cals Burned: 318
Distance: 2.04 miles
Incline: 1.5
MPH: 6.5
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
10-15-08
Shoulders & Tri's
(Week 4 of cut)

Shoulder Shrugs
20x 135 lbs.
12x 205 lbs.
10x 135 lbs.

Tricep Press Downs
12x 50 lbs.
10x 60 lbs.
8x 70 lbs.

DB Shoulder Press
12x 25 lbs.
10x 30 lbs.
8x 35 lbs. (Move up 5 lbs. next session.

Skull Bashers
12x 50 lbs.
10x 60 lbs.
8x 70 lbs.

Cardio: 14 minute jog with 7 minute warm-up

Cals Burned: 301
Distance: 1.94 miles
Incline: 2.0
MPH: 6.5
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
10-16-08
Legs & Back
(Week 4 of cut)

Leg Ext.
12x 85 lbs.
10x 100 lbs.
8x 110 lbs.

Bent over DB Rows
12x 50 lbs.
10x 55 lbs.
10x 60 lbs. (Move up 5 lbs. next session.)

Leg Press
12x 4 plates
10x 6 plates
8x 8 plates

Cable Rows
12x 105 lbs.
10x 120 lbs.
8x 135 lbs.

Leg Curls
12x 90 lbs.
10x 100 lbs.
8x 110 lbs.

Iso-Lateral High Row
12x 90 lbs.
10x 140 lbs.
8x 180 lbs.

Cardio: 14 minute jog with 7 minute warm-up

Cals Burned: 328
Distance: 2.22
Incline: 2.5
MPH: 6.5
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Good to see you posting regular again. Sessions loko really good. Nice amount of cardio too! Nice work for getting it done.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Rows looking beautiful man keep it up.
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
10-17-08
Chest & a little ABS
(Week 4 of cut)

Bench Press
10x 115 lbs.
8x 135 lbs.
10x 150 lbs.
10x 150 lbs.

AB Crunch Machine
20x 70 lbs.
20x 80 lbs.
20x 90 lbs. (Move up 10 lbs. next session.)

Narrow Grip Bench Press
10x 130 lbs.
10x 130 lbs.

Incline Bench Press
10x 120 lbs.
10x 120 lbs.

Cardio: 14 minute jog with 7 minute warm-up

Cals Burned: 334
Distance: 2.22 miles
Incline: 3.0
MPH: 6.5
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
10-21-08
Chest & Back (Width)
(Week 5 of cut)

Bench Press
10x 115 lbs.
8x 135 lbs.
10x 150 lbs.
10x 150 lbs.

Wide Grip Pull-Ups
5x Bodyweight
6x Bodyweight
5x Bodyweight

Narrow Grip Bench Press
10x 130 lbs.
10x 130 lbs.

Wide Grip Pull-Downs
12x 90 lbs.
10x 105 lbs.
8x 120 lbs.

Incline Bench Press
10x 120 lbs.
10x 120 lbs.

Seated Cable Rows
12x 105 lbs.
10x 120 lbs.
8x 135 lbs.

Cardio: 16 minute jog with 8 minute warm-up

Cals Burned: 345
Distance: 2.52 miles
Incline: .5
MPH: 6.5
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
Thanks man. I'm getting back into it full swing now. I'm on a bench press and squatting program too. That should help me out.
 
Top