Flex
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2006
- Messages
- 4,295
- Points
- 38
u got msnI think I'm going to move on now! thanks for the posts guys!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
u got msnI think I'm going to move on now! thanks for the posts guys!
I think I'm going to move on now! thanks for the posts guys!
I think I'm going to move on now! thanks for the posts guys!

I can help bro
what did you expect? you have hardly any posts, which means your fairly new.. know one really knows you, and clearly this is a bodybuilding forum, and you come on here with a silly thread like this.. seriously, did you expect someone to take this seriously?
u got msn
This is what I got out of it.
-You like someone who's married
-You talked to her once at the mall
-You don't talk about anything personal with her
Give us more info bro...
How old are you both? How long have you known her? Has she always been in a relationship while you have known her?
Give us more info bro...
How old are you both? How long have you known her? Has she always been in a relationship while you have known her?
this guy is to relationships is what small but getting there is to training
Smallys back!













I would say just get over her, she is married now and interveining will just cause problems for you and her. Plus it could get really ugly, so your best bet is to walk away and try and forget her now that she is off the market.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.