• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

I'm heart broken (serious)

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just knock her up, she will have to divorce

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think I'm going to move on now! thanks for the posts guys!

what did you expect? you have hardly any posts, which means your fairly new.. know one really knows you, and clearly this is a bodybuilding forum, and you come on here with a silly thread like this.. seriously, did you expect someone to take this seriously?

RonWid

RonWid

I can help bro

ok..what is it? I feel so depressed right now, I think I'm going to collapse at any moment..But, there is nothing I can do anything about it cuz the girl is already married.

and to all the people who posted here, I appreciate it, I'm sorry cuz I'm too lazy to multiquote.. But thanks everyone

RonWid

RonWid

what did you expect? you have hardly any posts, which means your fairly new.. know one really knows you, and clearly this is a bodybuilding forum, and you come on here with a silly thread like this.. seriously, did you expect someone to take this seriously?

I think my original post wasn't silly and I'm serious just like the title says.

RonWid

RonWid

This is what I got out of it.

-You like someone who's married
-You talked to her once at the mall
-You don't talk about anything personal with her

-no, I said, I like the girl before she get married,but my feelings for her now seems gone,but idk.........
-I saw her at the mall and talked to her just once, cuz I was that busy and no time at all to have a conversation with her cuz at that time I was still studying and doing some exercise routine for myself..
-not yet, but I kept on dreaming about her before, but now, i just hate my situation cuz I didn't do anything at all to get her,though I think I am probably the dumbest person on this world because of that..I blamed myself really.. and I think I learned my first lesson to not ignore anyone you love.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
this guy is to relationships is what small but getting there is to training

Smallys back!

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Give us more info bro...

How old are you both? How long have you known her? Has she always been in a relationship while you have known her?

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Give us more info bro...

How old are you both? How long have you known her? Has she always been in a relationship while you have known her?

Yeah more info please are you sure shes not a man?

RonWid

RonWid

Give us more info bro...

I'm 24 and she is older than me by 4 years I think so probably 28 or 29. I met her in 2001 in our church,that time I had no feelings for her prior(idk,perhaps my attention was to serve God and ignore girls).Though idk things moved pretty quick and then I just couldn't help it and fell in love with her, I didn't talk to her much cuz I was that busy(school,lifting etc)as in no time at all.(serious). From then I realized that this woman is the right one for me cuz she is very kind(not garrulous or talkative),industrious,hardworking,God fearing of course and all the qualities that I look for a woman.

Has she always been in a relationship while you have known her?

Seriously, I had no idea, cuz I thought she was not into any relationships,perhaps the call of nature then she decided to get married.

The sad thing is ,I didn't make any move, like what I said ,I'm so DUMB! f.uck and I just learned my lesson to not ignore the one you love and spend time with her cuz you never know what's gonna happen tom,or you might lose her.

Sorry about the bad grammar though :)

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
smokinglo0-1.jpg

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just take the easy way out man, kill yourself.

jump off a building,blow your brains off with a shotgun, something that shocks her.

PS. oh and write a letter, letting her know what your feeling was. :2:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would say just get over her, she is married now and interveining will just cause problems for you and her. Plus it could get really ugly, so your best bet is to walk away and try and forget her now that she is off the market.

RonWid

RonWid

I would say just get over her, she is married now and interveining will just cause problems for you and her. Plus it could get really ugly, so your best bet is to walk away and try and forget her now that she is off the market.

thanks