- Thread starter
- #21
Ironslave
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2006
- Messages
- 4,104
- Points
- 38
This is all so overwhelming.I like it though!
Read it over slowly a few times... it will make sense. It looks intimidating, but only look at the things on the diagrams I circled, for example, don't look at the rest, for now...









I like it though!
However, can you explain the physiological processes behind the "stimulus to breathe"? Without looking at IS's explanation (don't cheat), but it can get much more in depth..... But yes, I would anyone could understand your version with or without prior knowledge.
When an answer starts with "I think" or "I just feel that"... its not an answer. However, your opinions usually are close to being right/close or have a good (usually educated) explanation behind them. I will definitely give you that. 
