• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IRON MAN 2 Cast

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Avengers is 2011, Nick Fury is 2010. :gaysign:

F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this is confusing.

i'm gonna go maturbate or have sex w/ my wife.....which ever happens first.

Freak:thumbsup2:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Calm down DA. He was just making a point.

Sure, I understod/understand that..but he wouldn't have if it was someone else Im sure

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
An avengers movie would be awesome!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Does it matter who said it? It was a good point.

No not really..but it seems like Tim has been arguing with me these last days, there is no need to try ridicule what I said

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have to agree with DA.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have to agree with myself here and say that hero movies better be good this following years or I will castrate every person I see.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well the cast looks good, but Nick Fury turned in to a african-american!?:doh:
17349-nick-fury_400.jpg

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
True...but this just got more unreal then the first one...which imo is making it "worse" then the first (not meaning that the first was bad)...that being said..it might be a entertaining movie though

How exactly? For one, it is a super hero movie loosely following the comics... so what part of this is not supposed to be "unreal"?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well the cast looks good, but Nick Fury turned in to a african-american!?:doh:

Dude there has always been a african american nick fury, the white guy was a early version when having a black super hero was a little unacceptable, before the late 80's and 90's laxxed on it.

samnick-1.jpg

SamuelLJacksonakaNickFury-1.jpg

75759-24494-nick-fury_super.jpg

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
How exactly? For one, it is a super hero movie loosely following the comics... so what part of this is not supposed to be "unreal"?

Im done discussing this..

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sure, I understod/understand that..but he wouldn't have if it was someone else Im sure

I would have said it if it was Line that made the comment (but he wouldn't). I'm not picking on you, I've got better things to do with my time than petty childish shit like that.

The world is not against you DA. You can rest easy. :thumbsup2:

Just don't expect me to not make valid points about topics raised. :bball:

P

Pain

VIP
Im done discussing this..

Take it easy DA. You made a comment and others replied to it. Its how forums work. Nothing was said to be argumentative. To be honest, you should've just replied to Tim's post in kind.

All this over a super hero movie. :umwtf:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We should ban Hypo for this :spy:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude there has always been a african american nick fury, the white guy was a early version when having a black super hero was a little unacceptable, before the late 80's and 90's laxxed on it.

samnick-1.jpg

SamuelLJacksonakaNickFury-1.jpg

Thats an "ultimate" Nick Fury.It was 07 or 08 when they draw it as a Samuel Jackson look-alike.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats an "ultimate" Nick Fury.It was 07 or 08 when they draw it as a Samuel Jackson look-alike.

shit really? fucking hey I thought they made it alot earlier than that.... my bad. :rofl3:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Take it easy DA. You made a comment and others replied to it. Its how forums work. Nothing was said to be argumentative. To be honest, you should've just replied to Tim's post in kind.

All this over a super hero movie. :umwtf:

I know very well how a forum works, and expect replies, but I dont expect to get my comments pick a part and ridiculed by the same person twice during a short time just because he thinks different about it...that bs...I dont have to take that.
Discussion is a big part of this forum, true. But if you jump in to a discussion with the goal to not agree on anything and blow it up just for the fun of it..that makes me pissed..and some people enjoy that greatly im very sure.

I have nothing AT ALL against Tim correcting me or starting a normal discussion...but if he first in one thread says that all mods should be replaced with me and duality, and then starts up a huge discussion over bs on how I should hold the damn bar while squating..telling me that shoulder pain or mass cant hinder me or anyone else from holding it like he wants it to be hold...thats bs aswell isn't it? And in this thread...same ridiculing breakdown of what I think about a sequel to Ironman. Now if these "discussions" were from another person in any of these cases I wouldn't mind one bit...but it seams like he targets me and wants to disagree

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know very well how a forum works, and expect replies, but I dont expect to get my comments pick a part and ridiculed by the same person twice during a short time just because he thinks different about it...that bs...I dont have to take that.
Discussion is a big part of this forum, true. But if you jump in to a discussion with the goal to not agree on anything and blow it up just for the fun of it..that makes me pissed..and some people enjoy that greatly im very sure.

I have nothing AT ALL against Tim correcting me or starting a normal discussion...but if he first in one thread says that all mods should be replaced with me and duality, and then starts up a huge discussion over bs on how I should hold the damn bar while squating..telling me that shoulder pain or mass cant hinder me or anyone else from holding it like he wants it to be hold...thats bs aswell isn't it? And in this thread...same ridiculing breakdown of what I think about a sequel to Ironman. Now if these "discussions" were from another person in any of these cases I wouldn't mind one bit...but it seams like he targets me and wants to disagree
:doh:

Read my post above dude.

1) Replacing all the mods with you and Duality was a joke because everyone knows how Duality argues and how you are always giving advice and reporting threads to the mods and admins. That was what made it funny.

2) Dave squats like a girl. Duality put it very well. You will not be able to squat with any real weight to build real legs holding the bar like that. I take issue with a guy that offers up a crap demonstration of squats for people to imitate. There is enough crap in this industry already without so-called gurus and the like offering up shit advice.

3) You made an illogical statement. I know what you were trying to say but you didn't come close to making a valid point. So I satirised it for the lulz :gaysign:

You'll notice I do this to other people as well. In fact Line and I have been doing this to one another of late. It is all meant in good fun.