• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IRON MAN 2 Cast

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
:doh:

Read my post above dude.
1) Replacing all the mods with you and Duality was a joke because everyone knows how Duality argues and how you are always giving advice and reporting threads to the mods and admins. That was what made it funny.

As I stated, I know it was a joke, but putting these three different things together didn't in my eyes look like a joke...more like mocking

2) Dave squats like a girl. Duality put it very well. You will not be able to squat with any real weight to build real legs holding the bar like that. I take issue with a guy that offers up a crap demonstration of squats for people to imitate. There is enough crap in this industry already without so-called gurus and the like offering up shit advice.

If you check once again in the thread, you´ll see that I didn't post any comment about his form doing the squats, I rather excused him for his grip or lack of it if you wish. I also said it would've been sufficient to say that his form was/is bad instead for calling him a girl ect.

3) You made an illogical statement. I know what you were trying to say but you didn't come close to making a valid point. So I satirised it for the lulz :gaysign:

That was kinda obvious even for me..

You'll notice I do this to other people as well. In fact Line and I have been doing this to one another of late. It is all meant in good fun

Fun?...then you two are lost if you mock people for personal enjoyment

Anyway enough of this..