• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

ironheart - in progress.

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Great sessions ironman. Deads are looking good, it's not suprice if they felt good too. Bencing is awesome too, congraz for PB. :eclipsee_gold_cup:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
huge workout again, benchp. is just awesome :) congrats for your p.b. in there :) 130kg ain't light :)
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
Thanks for supporting comments everyone :tiphat:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice benchpress PB there bro.Strong presses:xyxthumbs:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Ironheart got a crush on the iron I see. Nice pb, but im sure you will go even higher soon.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
tuesday 11/03 - 08

legs

squat:
20kg - 1 x 20 (warmup)
60kg - 2 x 10
100kg - 2 x 10
140kg - 1 x 6
160kg - 1 x 5
140kg - 1 x 6

barbell lunges:
60kg - 4 x 10 each leg

leg extension:
60kg - 2 x 15
80kg - 2 x 15
100kg - 2 x 15

lying leg curl: (the design of the machine makes the kgs very light)
40kg - 1 x 20 (warmup)
60kg - 2 x 15
80kg - 2 x 12
100kg - 2 x 10

felt good today, but the squats took some time so i dropped the front squats. also i dont want to push my back to hard as i've started to do deads again.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Great squats man! kepe it up!:)
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
BB rows and the benching are insane..nice job with the PB:linedrunk:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
As already said, great squats. I know what you mean by it taking too long : ) But it doesnt matter, because it builds both strength and size so incredibly well so its worth it.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
wednesday 12/03 - 08

arms

triceps

seated e-z bar triceps extension:
20kg - 2 x 15 (warmup)
30kg - 2 x 15 (warmup)
50kg - 2 x 10
60kg - 1 x 10

dumbell kickbacks:
15kg - 3 x 10

cable triceps extension: (in the crossover)
80kg - 1 x 12
85kg - 1 x 12
90kg - 1 x 12

over head triceps extension with rope: (in the crossover)
60kg - 3 x 10

biceps

e-z bar curl:
30kg - 2 x 12 (warmup)
55kg - 2 x 10
50kg - 1 x 10

DB hammer curl:
25kg - 3 x 8

DB preacher curl:
17.5kg - 3 x 12

over head cable curl: (in the crossover)
30kg - 3 x failure
 
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
im liking them sqauts, especially coz they are in Kilo's so i dont have to open up the calculator and divide by 2.2, to recognise you are strong as steel!

how did those 160 kgs for 5, sqauts feel!
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
thursday 14/03 - 08

shoulders

seated BB shoulder press:
20kg - 1 x 20 (warmup)
40kg - 1 x 15 (warmup)
60kg - 2 x 10
80kg - 2 x 8
100kg - 1 x 6

seated side laterals:
15kg - 4 x 10

seated bent over side laterals:
17.5kg - 4 x 10

shrugs:
100kg - 2 x 12
140kg - 2 x 12
180kg - 2 x 12
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
2 strong sessions again, nice hard work :xyxthumbs:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
That's the way - getting those big lifts in. All over strength is sound.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Great shouler workout Iron! Awesome presses!
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Huge squats dude! Shoulders and arms are looking great also:linedrunk:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
wendesday 19/03 - 08

arms

have'nt trained in a few days cause iv'e been snowboarding, great fun and pretty good cardio and great for the calves aswell. but it's time to get back in the gym

close grip bench press:
20kg - 1 x 25 (warmup)
60kg - 2 x 10
80kg - 2 x 10
100kg - 1 x 12
100kg - 1 x 10

dips:
BW - 3 x 20

overhead dumbell triceps extension:
17.5kg - 3 x 10

overhead cable triceps extension with rope: (in the crossover)
60kg - 3 x 10

biceps

e-z bar curl:
30kg - 2 x 12 (warmup)
50kg - 3 x 12

dumbell hammer curl:
25kg - 3 x 8

dumbell concentration curl:
15kg - 3 x 10

cable curl: (in the crossover)
50kg - 2 x failure
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
your shit is inspiring as hell :) 100kg close grip for 12 reps.. jesus..

the rest of your stuff ain't light eighter :)
 

Similar threads

SteelPhysique
Replies
1
Views
57
Sarah_lifts
Sarah_lifts
SweatLovin
Replies
0
Views
35
SweatLovin
SweatLovin
CoachCelestine
Replies
1
Views
87
tonygetsstrong
tonygetsstrong
Top