• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ironslave vs. Duality, Who is leaner?

Who is leaner?

• Total voters
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
we need an end all, compare all thread.

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you both could use some work

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I voted IS. Why was Duality banned... again?

l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

i voted duality, he looked better IMO.

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thank you for your constructive feedback, you get my vote for MOTM.

If you want some feedback you shouldn't have created this muscle kombat to try to float your own boat. It would be a little more fair if duality was able to defend himself. And both your abs look bad. You can't even see a six pack. You both have small waists which helps your cause a little bit but you should never step on stage in that conditioning.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you want some feedback you shouldn't have created this muscle kombat to try to float your own boat. It would be a little more fair if duality was able to defend himself. And both your abs look bad. You can't even see a six pack. You both have small waists which helps your cause a little bit but you should never step on stage in that conditioning.

hahaha ur feedback was a$$......u obviously don't know what ur talking about, there are guys who step on stage at 12%bf i can picture u being 1 of them

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

This was not to float my boat, it was to defend myself after Duality melted down and threw out insults towards me before he left.

You're blind if you think you can't even see a 6 pack. Is this better? Look at Duality's stomach, you can't even see any indent under his ab heads, while you clearly can mine.

15xpzya-1.png

How about this, a front on picture, and not one from the side of the stage. I am 10 days out, he is 14 days out in this. Still think I don't have a 6 pack (or anybody think he is leaner)?

f1f7t0-1.png

I would never have made this except Duality crossed the line and insulted me, and claimed he looked much better than I did. Well, now it's up there for everyone to see and make their choice.

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree those pictures you just posted up obviously shows your abs better.

AND TURK I am not a bodybuilder. I am actually a runner (1/2 marathon) but I follow the sport of bodybuilding like a person follows football or basketball. I KNOW BODYBUILDING. Just because I might not compete I STILL know what looks good and I DO know the dedication that it takes to do your sport, I have friends that compete.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i voted duality, he looked better IMO.
Just to state the obvious again; this thread wasn't about who was bigger or had the best package, or nicest posing trunks. This was about who was leaner.

Duality mocked several people in defense of his fragile little ego. IS is apparently fatter, Tunen apparently looks like a swimmer and everyone else has never competed. When the exact opposite is actually true his right of reply is revoked because he was once again being an arsehole and trying to deflect the issue.

Pictures speak louder than words. IS is probably 2-3% leaner and Tunen would have to outweigh Duality by about 10kg.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How bout a MK duality- tunen? that would be interesting to see right?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ LOL, this it's getting started again :D:D:D:D

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just to state the obvious again; this thread wasn't about who was bigger or had the best package, or nicest posing trunks. This was about who was leaner.

Duality mocked several people in defense of his fragile little ego. IS is apparently fatter, Tunen apparently looks like a swimmer and everyone else has never competed. When the exact opposite is actually true his right of reply is revoked because he was once again being an arsehole and trying to deflect the issue.

Pictures speak louder than words. IS is probably 2-3% leaner and Tunen would have to outweigh Duality by about 10kg.

I agree that Duality did cross the line. BUT I am just saying it is obvious who is leaner so there was no real point of making a muscle kombat in the first place unless someone just wants to make themselves feel better.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eventhough it wouldnt be a competition, it would be great to see them next to each other, not to bash or anything, just to see differences