• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ironslave's top 10 greatest athletes ever

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ahh, the first American to have a voice-box. A God amongst men.

P

president_fad

tom brady isnt a top 100 athelete? whata moron.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
tom brady isnt a top 100 athelete? whata moron.
Calling a Mod a moron after being here five days isn't your best move. If you do have a viable problem with the list you're better off making a somewhat thought-out post addressing your qualms. Consider yourself warned.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Calling a Mod a moron after being here five days isn't your best move. If you do have a viable problem with the list you're better off making a somewhat thought-out post addressing your qualms. Consider yourself warned.

Thanks for having my back bro, but I think he was referring to the original list from ESPN, which listed top 100 of the 20th Century. (Brady didn't play until the 21st).

Edit: unless he WAS calling me a moron, for that he would deserve the wraths of Hypo after being unable to meet a girl online :angrydude:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for having my back bro, but I think he was referring to the original list from ESPN, which listed top 100 of the 20th Century. (Brady didn't play until the 21st).

Edit: unless he WAS calling me a moron, for that he would deserve the wraths of Hypo after being unable to meet a girl online :angrydude:

:ughnoes::bowroflarms:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP

If it's the former than I apologize. Either way, Ruth =

P

president_fad

imsorry, ill rephrase, tom brady not a top 100 athlete, does your brain function properly, or is that a joke?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
imsorry, ill rephrase, tom brady not a top 100 athlete, does your brain function properly, or is that a joke?

He is definitely a top 100 athlete, but that list he was referring to was for the 20th century.. Brady didn't start until the 21st. I think we all agree that Brady is a top athlete in his sport. I think you can agree with all the amazing athletes that have come and gone he does not belong in the top ten ever. :tiphat:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

My brain functions great (see the member awards).

Anyway, as I mentioned in my last post, once again, the first post was an ESPN list (not mine) of top 100 North American athletes from the 20th century.

Tom Brady was drafted in the 2000 draft, thus, Tom Brady did not play in the 20th century.

clear?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

president_fad

My brain functions great (see the member awards).

Anyway, as I mentioned in my last post, once again, the first post was an ESPN list (not mine) of top 100 North American athletes from the 20th century.

Tom Brady was drafted in the 2000 draft, thus, Tom Brady did not play in the 20th century.

clear?

actually, nowhere on your post does it say greatest athletes of the 20th century. And you said " none of these atheletes are even close." Which leads me to believe that it had nothing to do when he was drafted, but simply youre saying he shouldnt be on there.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
actually, nowhere on your post does it say greatest athletes of the 20th century. And you said " none of these atheletes are even close." Which leads me to believe that it had nothing to do when he was drafted, but simply youre saying he shouldnt be on there.

Are you seriously blind? What on earth is the point you are trying to say?

The very first post I posted was a list off ESPN, that was a list of 100 names. I made that clear, just to throw names out there for people.

No, my list is the best 10 athletes of all time, but yes, Tom Brady is nowhere close to being one of the top 10 greatest athletes of all time, I stand by this. I had Michael Jordan at number 6, Brady is nowhere near that.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's getting pretty HOT in here. List is looking great Ironslave. :xyxthumbs:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
im pretty sure i didnt read 8 pages worth of stuff to post that, his first post says nothing about in the 20th century.
8 pages, eh? You must be using the popular "3 posts per page" feature. You're right regarding something though, the first post doesn't say anything about the 20th century but he does clearly state (and the post is unedited) that it's ESPN's list, not his. Also, I don't understand it, though it appears to be a common trend these days, but what's the point if responding only to the first post in a thread which already has gotten over 50 replies and has changed substantially in tone sine its inception?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im pretty sure i didnt read 8 pages worth of stuff to post that, his first post says nothing about in the 20th century.

The first post says, "here's a list taken from ESPN's top 100."

Go write ESPN and complain for any omissions, and read the thread next time plz, it makes you look bad responding to things which have been clearly stated throughout the thread.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
hey IS... plz dont draw this out the same way Line has drawn out his top movie thread :keke:

Good list so far mate!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why is this argument going on? This is Ironslave's list of the 10 best athletes of all time. Not ours, but you guys are hijacking his thread for something as dumb as whether or not Tom Brady should be on the list and if IS mentioned the ESPN list or not :dunnodude:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
^ bump. Give us your top 5 please cutesy buttons

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
out of athletes that played in u.s teams my favorite is Hakim the dream Olajuwon that played in houston rockets.i am not familiar with baseball football and other sports you have over there.so i dont know most of the athletes mentioned here