• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IS KAI ACTUALLY THE MR. LATS ?

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kaironniealienbackfinalzx3-1.jpg

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
one more call !!

secondalienbackeditionxe0-1.jpg

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
hmmm...I dont know...I like Ronnies physique more then Kai's...I dont think there would've been much contest there for ronnie in width

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
THE CRUISE CONTROL TO COOL!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if you even think for a moment that kai beats ron in the back department, have your eyes checked.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai does have some meaty lats. Provided he goes easy on the stuff which can cause his waist to get out of control, he'll be one of the top in the sport for years to come.

T

tobyhake

kai does have an awsome look and not many people will beat him but im not happy a fruit shagging homo could be representing our sport in the future, are u?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai fails against Ronnie. And besides, Kai is starting to show early signs of distended waist. He needs to keep that under control to escape Palumboism.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh well, if kai would win the MR O, im sure his XXX (maybe censored) pics would be more seen in the media than his contest pics, which would hurt bbding a lot.. debates about homosexuality-steroids-bodybuilding.. etc etc

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those pics are awesoke, the black n whites show better detail IMO.

Ronnie of course, but kai has some great genetics on him. we will see what he does, im sure he will do well.
Thanks for the B and W pics i like those.

God BLess
Ben

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh well, if kai would win the MR O, im sure his XXX (maybe censored) pics would be more seen in the media than his contest pics, which would hurt bbding a lot.. debates about homosexuality-steroids-bodybuilding.. etc etc

Could you post the pic on yout avatar HiRes? Tnx mate. :xyxthumbs:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
well the pictures are not up to scale and even if they were, how close the photographer was makes a difference. unless ronnie was standing next to kai but it doesnt even count anymore coz ronnie aint the same. secondly; although ronnie has a short torso, kai's is even shorter which makes his already wide lats look wider..

has anybody noticed the gyno development in the NYP? i hope he gets that taked care of, i really like the guy. he should slow down though. i think being consistant is better than getting big too fast and then looking like crap in a year or two.

wow this is a really long reply, sorry guys for me taking so much space. but while im at it, i might aswell take up some more space.

ronnie will always be #1 unless some force of natrure comes up, i doubt it will be phil heath. although i like phil a lot, his structure will not hold muscle like ronnie did. jay cutler is dissapointing in the detail department, carlos mencia is not funny and dexter should get bigger. im just ranting off now sorry about it ill stop

no i wont...

ok ok ok i will, my hand is getting tired......

.... from typing not masturbating! stop judging me!!! LMAO

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Could you post the pic on yout avatar HiRes? Tnx mate. :xyxthumbs:

img6094xigsxgvdxkli0-1.jpg

i also have some more from that guest pose if someone is interested, i loved how full he was, woah

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

I think that kai is the new ronnie in all aspects, ronnie started natural like kai then when he decided to emp himself up to a new level he dominated, just like kai is know...and in terms of physical similarities, ronnie is unbelieveable, but both have major similarites like sick lats(strong point), tight ripped glutes (always), short bicep heads (high peak), huge legs, and waist is similar, right know kai is where ronnie was in 1999, waist was trim but on the verge of bulging, but still so overpowering frame (xframe)...defn' think kai will continually progress...Yes NEW Mr.Lats

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
right know kai is where ronnie was in 1999

time will put things into place, while ronnie will still be in the minds of all us in 5 years, i would like to know where kai would be

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

just from looking at the two pics they both look awsome, but put those two next to each other in people thats a diff ball game and ronnie would win. but kia does look incredible

bangbang

bangbang

I think that kai is the new ronnie in all aspects, ronnie started natural like kai then when he decided to emp himself up to a new level he dominated, just like kai is know...and in terms of physical similarities, ronnie is unbelieveable, but both have major similarites like sick lats(strong point), tight ripped glutes (always), short bicep heads (high peak), huge legs, and waist is similar, right know kai is where ronnie was in 1999, waist was trim but on the verge of bulging, but still so overpowering frame (xframe)...defn' think kai will continually progress...Yes NEW Mr.Lats
i thought the same thing..

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very good lats, but hell that first pic of Ronnie just reminds me again how good he was!!!

R

Ruhlforever

I like Kai, Kai is a new guy, is a green grapefruit waiting to grow more and more and more, he has better triceps than ronnie, excellent hamstrings complex but still does not match ronnie's hamstrings, great glutes complex but not as deep as Ronnie, just the years of heavy leg training will add the separation that ronnie had in hamstring-glutes, but Kai has more cuts in the legs that Ronnie, Ronnie had voluminous legs but sometimes he lacked on separation, you can see every fiber in Kai's legs. About back, just time and training can add a more muscular back in a wonderful back that seems to be with wings instead of lats