• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Is Kali Muscle is a religous nutcase now?

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

You be the judge. Here are some of Kali Muscle's comments.

Kali Muscle:
“I want to say this, if you’re a bodybuilder, you are not of god bro. Competitive bodybuilders is against what god ordered.”

“I was on TikTok and I seen in my comment section, this one supposedly doctor, just she got all day in the comments, commenting with people. She got the nerve on the milk protein [Core Power protein drinks]. She’s got the nerve to say it’s good.”

“She says cellulose, that’s from a tree and it’s to preserve, and no it’s nothing wrong with it. Bro, what she is putting out there is just demonic bro. She acting like well this product they made in a lab is just fine.”

“You had Joey Swoll, I ain’t never talked to this motherfucker in my life. We walked past each other at the Fix Expo, looked at each other, didn’t give a nod, nothing. I knew he never liked me. He on there, ‘That’s right, somebody stand up and giving scientifical facts,’ to poison?

“Bro, y’all got it — I see why we dying young. The mindset the mind state of that, thinking that some motherfucking thing made in a lab and you ingest it in your body and you’re body doesn’t know what it is and it’s good for you because they say it.”

“She is ignoring sucralose, she is ignoring all the other bad shit I didn’t name in the product and what she is ignoring mostly, it’s made in a lab! It’s not for humans. If it’s made in a lab, it’s not of god, bro”

Kali Muscle Crazy Religious nut case