• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

it´s been a while so here are new pics

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
latspreadhk8-1.jpg

backlatspreadqc3-1.jpg

abstj7-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
LOL

you haven't changed.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
yea dude, you haven't changed...
but hey new updates is nice.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Whats the purpose of the pics max? Are you still shooting for 5% BF?
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
whens the fitness comp max? where are your wheels man? get them out shock us all!
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
start contracting your muscles and stop lifting the weights or doing the movement, this must be your mentality to make the body change bro. With that said i thought u looked leaner here than u did before bro.
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
:greddy: I wouldn't laugh at this if you had changed even a small bit
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
H

hailkingorville

Member
Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2006
Messages
22
Points
1
too much body fat, no diet implemented, horrible, fat, pale, no change
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
From the last pics i cannot see a single difference :uhoh2:
 
P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
647
Points
18
I dont know if ive seen the pics you posted last time but even if there is no major change you should still keep going hard and keep training it will show sooner or later. Ignore posts above except for Ben's.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Max..let me put it this way;those picture angles doesnt make you look any better.Take better shots man,but i must say your rear latspread looks good.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
yeah taking photos from what seems to be a web cam not a good idea mate.
 
Cutler

Cutler

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
96
Points
6
don`t listen too all these idiots!.....

Kepp it upp man!!:coolguy:
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
^no one flame him, he's new here :ughnoes:
 
Top