• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

it´s been a while so here are new pics

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
man I'm not posting anything negative in here..i'd feel like an asshole..but I will say..your double bicep is good dude...just keep having fun

thx but the pics aren´t that good, lighting is bad so these pics don´t do me justice
 
P

pinguin

Banned
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
9
Points
0
common man post pictures! I am new and want to see !
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
^^ And now you're banned, how do ya like them apples lol.
 
A

active_transport

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
47
Points
6
keep up the good work dont let anyone let you down
 
Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
159
Points
18
Just too much Bodyfat Buddy,you should diet a little bit more i think
I can say nothing else because you look like a big ball!
Keep training Bro and stop with Mc'Donalds diet.....
 
jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
392
Points
18
man, you really shouldnt post pics for a long time until you really put in some hardcore training and dieting. i dont see a single good shot. but keep working hard, building a good physique doesnt happen overnite
 
Top