• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Italian Bodybuilding Competitions

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Italian team. Ifbb world champions
Alicante- Spagna, dal 3 al 7 November 2016

good luck guys!!

Omar Obino classic BB -170 cm
Gabriele Giansante classic BB -170 cm
Michele Massaro classic BB -170 cm
Andrea Felici classic BB -175 cm
Brancaccio Pino classic BB -178 cm
Antonio Ludovico classic BB -178 cm
Mauro Ranieri BB 65 Kg
Corrado Maggiore BB 70 Kg
Daniel Sticco Massimo Flavio Dan BB 70 Kg
Maurizio Montalto BB 75 Kg
Simone Meiattini BB 85 Kg
Patrizio Vaiano BB 95 Kg
Enrico Frisinghelli BB -100 Kg
Antonello Olivieri BB +100 Kg

aa60645583e54a7bac90680f02f5ee6b-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
f3a989497c3d95179b103438bbc6ffed-1.jpg


All divisions at notte dei campioni ifbb 2016!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Notte dei campioni ifbb 2016.

fb787c5d0cb0d75585f37a9a887bdd0b-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Notte dei campioni

When and where!

104eae112528f7f0d6a8eb2ba3835b33-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Yesterday in north italy

5692cda1e63298421847eeba3ebf2dcf-1.jpg


Wabba competition.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Today in north italy

aacf47841c771ce98837b3169a63810b-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Some pics of trofeo linea & sport

85f8a72e4bfa94d42f1113eaef826e6f-1.jpg
c93230cf0d8cd1550fc190e6fe52e461-1.jpg
6fce390c2abaa5356dbba80780dd74d5-1.jpg
16c47e1d90c078d546a3d00234a38e72-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
735b195f3f9f4123c6e6be31f8cacb9b-1.jpg


Mr and miss universe wabba
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
b221acee0acdf7f5d4dae8ca47f9a9a9-1.jpg
fdae79640fe291f7791771bc9c3499e6-1.jpg

Others pics from ibfa world champions 2016!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Road to ifbb world championships. . Daniel sticco ifbb italy.

Today 10/31/2016

6f933ed8ba7106e55f6f5e590c82e392-1.jpg
d473903f4fc773ac799e8fabe6f72315-1.jpg
83b18cd4bd7b173c330d5e574e27dd2f-1.jpg
3f1210a0c562c232dcc8904fbc09e5a8-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
e9f5fecb32df37141cd3587a1155285a-1.jpg


New contest in italy in dicember!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
02d0b83bb75643d55e88f4c46aa5cf83-1.jpg


Sapri 12/10/2016 the battle of gigants! Ibfa contest!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
New contest in italy (Vicenza)

13fa8acb2f84adfe0234f9a9fd48dd5d-1.jpg
 
Top