• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Italian Bodybuilding Competitions

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Marcello corsini won in norvegy

cad655f3cadbc4dae6cb573c7009a987-1.jpg
a709c80cd463140c4eafc533fd0106db-1.jpg
b8fc9337b33b31a3aca60bbed0d28ca6-1.jpg
b53c1cb9c2b600fef106b59f9fba10a7-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Norway 2016
Marcello corsini vs diego martinez

f5c670108d0cf43a09c83596d6da747c-1.jpg
9e896ced7b609f6f9af7f303029b50ac-1.jpg
670566b21e4999cc9a4c8c47c80fb5cc-1.jpg
ce12f271b9958d7ee423065264a52b75-1.jpg
c0f00088149808902b24cb3941460090-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
This weekend... new ifbb contest
308c0e7902b4257a5f59a3e34ea96941-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Bodybuilders News

Tony Mount Nabba PRO - new today pic - road to 2 Torri 2016

a7739f2030ff1d42072b1447c4be3566-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Notte dei campioni ifbb 2016. Full results.

3d7ac2a85114c647c376661f1c090888-1.jpg
4ecb6522efff9dd8dfdabc0762e5d169-1.jpg
7f8b0398d43e43f63cf96a95ee1f1aac-1.jpg
aaeab8e78c37db7fff6f7aeb7af4360f-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
In bologna ( north italy ) will be "trofeo 2 torri", and there will be a bodybuilding seminar

2aeeb130a3e40e48b98d0918590fe500-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Diamond Cup, Atene 25-27 November 2016, Alessia Facchin, Galia Jordan, Matilde Biagini will compete for italy! Good luck!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Andrea felici

ffb6d8339cd8b2224b95c119ef681e54-1.jpg
3b91c8a63f37fca483c9dc760c13df65-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Andrea felici

fd2377a58288eea4b20a6a23e047b6bd-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
From 2016 diamon cup ifbb

05e14b2fdaf0bc9f31e4f11e18867aec-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
a5f202d705d65be85c8f54a847229146-1.jpg


Today seccarecci classic ifbb in rome!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
808cd3f16e08e4872197d5a73c5aea47-1.jpg


Marco sapigni won over 100 kg class
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
1f9715188406b6f2e77eebf306a2e88e-1.jpg


Peter Klancir did a guest posing in rome yesterday!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
9125a2dc1937490ae152287e9536cee7-1.jpg


Enrico Frisinghelli 3nd place over 40 bb!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
4f34c12bbcff8b66dafeac414e1a9c97-1.jpg


Simone meiattini second place in bb up 80 kg
 
Top