• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Italian Bodybuilding Competitions

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Marcello corsini won his class in bologna ( trofeo 2 torri )

4fdea2ccae8b53e3857238c2a3efd1dd-1.jpg
d1b80d9c44aefd30d24d4905953a8d22-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Others pics of Marcello corsini from trofeo 2 torri

c6d13dc47a9764f418036cafe6650c6c-1.jpg
289267829698c74c1591c5a7de8e5ae8-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
From tony mout fb page:
4b93fb3a05f5aee7d3e85782f90fb995-1.jpg


Well it's been a fortuitous trip to Italy for Tony Mount and #teamnapa... Tony has struck again proving he is the best in the business by winning the <95kg class, then coming back on stage to clean up, taking the overall at the Trofeo DueTorri 2016. This amazing athlete has been dieting for 20 weeks, firstly to defend his Pro Mr Universe title, which he did successfully, then 6 weeks more for today's show... His dedication has paid off and ended his, and our year on a high! A big thank you to NABBA WFF ITALY for being our hosts! From all of us at Napa, all the Napa Athletes, and everyone who has followed you, congratulations and respect to you Tony! Fully deserved! #trofeoduetorri #nabbapro #mruniverse2016 #teamnapa #enjoythefeed
The NABBA Universe Nabba Wff PCA Nabba. National Amateur Body-Builders Association Nabba Brasil Nabba Pro Tee Mount NABBA Pro Division NABBA International John Hodgson Karl Long

fd459b218e6b30ed7837bb28354d1529-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Johnathan rinaldi fews hours before 2016 ludus maximus ifbb 2016

2bad31656a3da38e52c39a13bdad18e4-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
138340f39ca3ce4bf1a9fb928f3018f2-1.jpg
834c6f2b4033eb36a09d0c5678954635-1.jpg
aa829a6b7fa4f388aa3741cddcaefda6-1.jpg


Amazing silvia sarti on backstage of trofeo 2 torri 2016
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
4f3c6aae81689e23cd5c075986c114d7-1.jpg


Peter monlar on trofeo 2 torri 2016 in bologna ( north italy )
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
09079df05e1e472d723279b49ed42481-1.jpg

Bodybuilding seminar
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
ac489c235dfb2b8ff89b28e381fe4e5f-1.jpg
7358930859e372e4e64dbffb151438f5-1.jpg
2438d721e64d360c981a965d7d05ab44-1.jpg


2016 ludus maximus ifbb
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
33bf8acab2828d7b2b86167afa6d9f0f-1.jpg
b0a1f536862c55fa29b2ea6cb2c91b1c-1.jpg
a7226bedba0569b70b90a1d7aae8c743-1.jpg


Flora conte from trofeo due torri 2016
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
153a1d7227011a07f0359008005699f4-1.jpg


Marcello corsini won 95 kg bodybuilding class
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
8fc0b967d430a35af5947a8125ff0298-1.jpg


Marcello corsini vs andrea tosco!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
4720372feb5730c72037a30b1e0aba26-1.jpg
a2b987ba687790d4087993c0b0487cd8-1.jpg
0d684dd19f35aa0f74110b55f34fdbc8-1.jpg
b45295e23e50e544b203636f8025a5c5-1.jpg


Tony Mount Nabba PRO from trofeo due torri 2016!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
b006f34f44a058106f9263eef639a80a-1.jpg
97d3ef6efee001d766b5097135713f4a-1.jpg
54f529e9a078051f767426a59d4eaab5-1.jpg


Some pics from ludus maximus ifbb 2016!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
cfca03b0a4401f43e83923e75a5da4cf-1.jpg
a48d377d083fa4656947f27252f8a574-1.jpg
487291f6cc277f8501f00b79c32f5d84-1.jpg


Simone meiattini on ludus maximus ifbb stage!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
0c8dfd394f5d31fe787ddf3a1dee3e72-1.jpg
3f57a1782170d3f7ae8691e1af100880-1.jpg


Roberto Casavecchia on ludus maximus ifbb stage!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
a4021c95200c27005aef9b009ef055d9-1.jpg


Francesco fox bb over 100 kg master ludus maximus ifbb stage
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
fcd241ae0de5c17724e6a5e1f33b8ca0-1.jpg


Some bikini from ludus maximus ifbb 2016!
 
Top