• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Italian Bodybuilding Competitions

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
85ae61299487ed39931110bdae42d820-1.jpg


Andrea presti and miha zupan
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
04896568b502eeb486926e9aa66e8f77-1.jpg


Aurora giglio
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
6be7e4eb21dd7f31fdf67d54d5fe83d3-1.jpg


Bodybuilding seminar with romano!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
c9ee521e12822ad2501020be4bce8e1c-1.jpg


Miha zupan and andrra presti
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
4debfce51ab739a34015f2b783b50da8-1.jpg


Tony mount 2 torri winner, today
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
ee2e5652b4bed12f23241f6589194cc2-1.jpg


Diego martinez when he was a pro ifbb
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
eb22a12b635bc7e3c9f5768d63b095b4-1.jpg


Tony mount 2 torri winner
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Luigi sarni


6a24525f053db435550365a537f37081-1.jpg


When he was a pro ifbb 2000!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Andrea toscano today

4d832e9a601c6e5e8b51ae734635b066-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Christian corvaglia road to malta

8e726a0bde63a7ae735d17f836d6df22-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
40da8e06a8ce2224084489d06a51547a-1.jpg


Andrea presti road to arnold classic amateur ohio!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
5b8933a8aafdc9c3b9807f86948fea02-1.jpg
515e7cf4754c5a784a4e5ac6242270e0-1.jpg
2117d1af94a54acfa040e63364389348-1.jpg
a3feb07430bf98267f0e44f7e02b0080-1.jpg


Diego martinez, when he was a pro ifbb. He was in new york for night of champions! Here u can see others 2 pro ifbb stefano biondi and mauro sarni!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
43739b7454c080166bcedeb28423c74a-1.jpg


4083cf159c5293f01ec7c33f17dfcf0d-1.jpg


Diamon cup malta 2017! Some info
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
d4373df062b638d63795575b9d3d5c94-1.jpg


Rimini classic ifbb
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Andrea muzi road to european championships ifbb next may

8f6d1b92bdb470909a0274514f8fbfa4-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Yesterday in Genova, north italy there was a check for italian atletes who will compete in ohio

0f05c8a070185de72bd1325f9fec93a2-1.jpg
e69aabdc8dbeaae436ec8bdf2d47a440-1.jpg
8cb10168276d919f9b6d533b785be09d-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Paolo fontana road to arnold classic amateur ohio 2017

1e09b20915013b71d0842bd35b9bd07b-1.jpg
 
Top