• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

JARI MENTULA 2 WEEKS OUT!! 270LBS!!

Lemon

Lemon

One week out:
img_0597-1.jpg

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He has the same muscle "texture" as Dorian or Branch.

J

Jack Hammer

Big yes, but terrible structure. He will get over looked and will not place.

I don't think these photos do him justice. We haven't had that many compulsory poses posted of him yet or seen him in comparison with other current pro's. I'm sure there are competitors with weaker structure that do well in the pro circuit at the moment. IMO he has better structure than Rühl, for example and he's done OK. Maybe Branch Warren is closest to Bull's structure. We won't be able to judge until he's on stage next to other pro's. He may not be a top 5 contender yet, but has potential to become one. Anyway he packs on a lot of muscle for his pro debut and I believe that if all goes well in his contest prep he'll come in shredded and will place in the top10. I wouldn't bet on that, though, since judges have a tendency to overlook new pro's unless they're in a phenomenally good shape.

G

geijjo

Sick condition! It's amazing when u check his older pics..huge improve!