• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay 04 vs 06

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Waist looks much tighter

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Muscle maturity does not appear in 2 years. It comes slowly. He looks more conditioned, especially the back side... the color does help though.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i must say he does look far improved from 04 to 06. i like his color more in 04 it seems a more natural stage color whereas in 06 if you cropped his face out you would think he was a black man. but he looks very good from the rear especially in that rear lat spread. i think his worst shot is his side chest. no vascularity or really pronounced leg seperation and just not very impressive. everything else looks pretty good though.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
his back arms, and legs look alot better in 06

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont really see that AMAZING 04-06 back improvement !_!

Cutler

Cutler

I really like he`s look at 04

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In 2006 pics his back seems less wide than 2004 because his lower lats and spinal erectors improved a lot. In my opinion 2006 was his best shape ever. I cant see the 2001 Jay winning the 2006 Mr. Olympia because Ronnie was a 296 pounds monster and guys like Dexter Jackson and Victor Martinez have high lats and small joints (they look bigger than they really are). But if the 2006 monster Jay had competed in 2001, he would have been the champion

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
victor does not have high lats man, infact hes got some pretty low lats. one of his genetic trademark strenghts:xyxthumbs:

well, bro, i dont know, maybe you right. maybe Jay lats are lower than Victor's. but Victors lats looks high when he does the back lats spread..

F

fitmod066

back and hamstrings improved greatly from 04 to 06. But his waist grew in size also. Also I feel in 2004 his side chest looked better!!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^damn cutler dwarfes vic from the back in that pic above=D

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^damn cutler dwarfes vic from the back in that pic above=D

i assume you talking about back double bi

we lose the rear lat spread tho :carduindisguise:carduindisguise

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i assume you talking about back double bi

we lose the rear lat spread tho :carduindisguise:carduindisguise

i dont see it. how would u argue that vic takes the rear lat spread? i mean, cutlers back is wider, better hams, better calves. sure vic's waist is smaller which immediately throws off an impression of cutler being less wide than he is, but if u look close u can see that cutler has alot more mass back there. i dont think vics smaller waist should be enough to win him that pose.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nothing of the above, i just see more quality in vic's back
he is also wider, just open ms paint, cut vic's back and paste over jay's you will notice it

i also assumed that we are talking about the back, if we talk about the entire rear lat spread, jay takes it bc of calves and hams specially

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay has the most massive back.. Dexter has more quality than Jay and Victor

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

no comparison, much tighter, leaner waist, wider build and deeper cuts