• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Jay and Dex at Weider HQ

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
i think the signs of excess GH use are starting to be evident in dexter's face. he used to have just a normal black guy nose (with the flared nostrils) but it now is straight up weird looking. idk what else would cause a guys facial features to distort like that.

his nose has always been huge ass!! but with that said GH could speed up the process of the nose further growing, if im not mistaken there are 2 bodyparts on humans that never stop growing, the nose and ears..
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
really? it also can distort your jaw lign. it is notorious for really giving you "sharp" facial features. you can see it in ronnie. he looked young from 98-99 but to me his face was different when he won his last O.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
i heard it can make numerous bones grow...jaw, forehead along with many facial features, elbows, hands, feet etc
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
you're right. it's nicknamed "cave man syndrome" that says it all haha.
 
Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
298
Points
18
this was a sick thread ehh...
 
joshuaaa

joshuaaa

Active member
Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
29
Points
6
im normaly a jay lover but wow doesnt look big at all here!!!
 
MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
801
Points
16
Both look big, I like Dexters improvment
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Yeah that 300lbs Cutler looks small:hmmm:
 
Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
298
Points
18
dex looks 265+..ehh
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

RockyBuilder
Replies
4
Views
233
LiftWithPurpose
LiftWithPurpose
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
175
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
1K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Top