• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
King Bodybuilding Labs

Jay Cutler 06/21/2008 - NPC Jr Cal

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks big as usual, but for the past month & half everytime I see him he is looking smoother.

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
hes lookin awesome! Lets see if he pulls it together condition wise this year

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Same old Jay.

All that remains to be seen is if he can pull it together for CONTEST DAY.

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:no:

that's all that has to be said. i started laughing when i saw that first pic with the ungodly waist and said to myself "this guy is technically the best bodybuilder in the world?" for shame.

thank you for the pics though as it is nice to see the olympia competitors as they prepare for the big show. keep em coming.

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
wow, hes a house with legs.

legs with 2 different sizes :keke:

you can see it VERY clearly left leg >>> right leg :uhoh2:

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks good to me.Arms and legs looks bigger now than last pics i saw of him.Even the "smaller" leg is better now.:xyxthumbs:

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He doesn't look bad or worse, he just looks like Jay. His dilapidated is most likely from removal of his gyno at one time. He had that last year at the Mr O. Again, he just doesn't have a wow factor about him. Nothing is impressive, I can point out more structural flaws than I can impressive attributes. Most likely he will win, but unless he nails his conditioning I will never watch or care about the Olympia again.

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks good to me.Arms and legs looks bigger now than last pics i saw of him.Even the "smaller" leg is better now.:xyxthumbs:

No it isn't, I think your just seeing what you want to see. He does not look any different and neither does his asymmetry. :tiphat: