• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler 06/21/2008 - NPC Jr Cal

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No it isn't, I think your just seeing what you want to see. He does not look any different and neither does his asymmetry. :tiphat:

Well i cant argue w you.I just see what i see:tiphat:

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i see good old jay too..

also smoothy.. as pointed before

and about the pec.. he never uses to flex the pecs, maybe he flexed this 1 by mistake

warpig

warpig

thanks for the pics

His left leg is clearly larger than the right, but he does look like hes on track for the O

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He doesn't look bad or worse, he just looks like Jay. His dilapidated is most likely from removal of his gyno at one time. He had that last year at the Mr O. Again, he just doesn't have a wow factor about him. Nothing is impressive, I can point out more structural flaws than I can impressive attributes. Most likely he will win, but unless he nails his conditioning I will never watch or care about the Olympia again.

I call bullshit! :D you wont boycott the big show....besides cuts is gonna come in like my avy. So no worries!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I call bullshit! :D you wont boycott the big show....besides cuts is gonna come in like my avy. So no worries!

I know :disgust: But I would like to if I could, but that is bigger than the superbowl, world series, or NBA championship to me. If he comes in that kind of shape and no one is better than him, then yeah he deserves to win. But lets wait and see how the other competitors are. Unlike Ronnie, Jay does not blow away all the competition and can be beaten.

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone else noticed the big difference in his lats in the front double bicep. His left lat looks like half the size as the right lat.
So, he has

right bicep smaller than left bicep
right quad smaller than left quad
left lat smaller than right lat

Sure looks like it to me in these pics.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i noticed the lat thing...right side looks alot fuller for sure

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
He doesn't look bad or worse, he just looks like Jay. His dilapidated is most likely from removal of his gyno at one time. He had that last year at the Mr O. Again, he just doesn't have a wow factor about him. Nothing is impressive, I can point out more structural flaws than I can impressive attributes.

I'm in agreement... bleugh! :ugh:

J

juicyjuce

You guys are crazy. Who cares. He has done how many guest posings this year. Do you really think that he cares about keeping his whole body flexed when he is posing up there. He is just putting on a show for the crowd and trying to have fun. I have not seen other pics of his quad being bigger than the other one and I saw him guest pose this year. He has always had one bi peak higher than the other one, big deal. Who is "perfectly symetrical" out there? Thats what I thought. As for him looking smooth did you ever think that he is doing it on purpose? He is probably trying to put on a little more size before he starts getting into his serious diet/competition phase which is probably very soon. A last word for all of you that compete out there which unforunatly are most likely not to many that posted on this thread, look at youself 13 weeks out from a show and see what you look like condition wise. I highly doubt you even come close to Jay and we are not even going to discuse size.

J

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His legs have really become a strong point now! he brought them up a lot.

He looks great.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
JAYgantic!!

:coolguy: oooo I see what you've done there... see if you can figure this one out.

Jay :gheyfight:

Anywho, like braq said same ol jay. Its hard to judge anything but his assymetry this far out.

He looks like he will be packing a lot of muscle on game day tho.

p.s braq i said to myself in 06' I would never follow another olympia after cutler beat coleman. I even didnt post on mecca for about 6 months I was that disgusted and I didnt want to put up with the cutler fans I also didnt buy any bodybuilding magazines for that period as well (I used to buy 2-3 a month but not after cuts out lol). But alas I came back for the olympia news at the end of 07', you'd do the same in 09'.

I want to see someone knock him off and there will be enough other awesome physiques to keep the show great even if they do a dodgy with the first place choice.