• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler - 20 min before PJ

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking at this set of pics I can't believe Jay lose.

The side triceps is astonishing.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh, another LuLzsheep overusing the word, you gonna erase its meaning :ugh:

alright Mr dieting guru, enlighten us with your flawless theory

Wow.. someone reaching the age of puberty?

Anyway do you really think that a pro BB'er like Jay doesn't know what he eats or what that food will do to him?
At that level I firmly believe most of them know what to stay away from and what to eat during pre-contest/contest time.

Maybe he listened to Maxmonzter's advice and "carbed up" on sea salt to be nice and full :jerkoff1:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So you personally gave it to him??? You're pretty OCD on the synthol. Again, you look very IGNORANT when you make accusations like that. If it's not a fact, keep your mouth closed! Obviously the admins agree!

ONce again :ughnoes: I pissed of Jays clan.

The reason the Admins came in was because you're little buddy beau doesn't know how to keep the profanity down. So why dont you not comment on stuff you dont know about because both of our posts were deleted so obviously you didn't see them.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

The reason the Admins came in was because you're little buddy beau doesn't know how to keep the profanity down. So why dont you not comment on stuff you dont know about because both of our posts were deleted so obviously you didn't see them.

I was just telling it like it is....but ya drop it already. Move on :tiphat:

Cutsjr

Cutsjr

Again, you are being IGNORANT, grow up.

G

Gabe 1/4 Turn

Those knots in his calves I can assure you are NOT from site injection !! I have the same thing in one of my calves and I have never injected my calves with anything. STOP THE HATE !!!

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The FUCK happened to him ?

He looks great in these.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cut and Tony--> please stop your lame arguments.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE STOP THIS BS AND GET MADMAX TO SHARE WITH US WHAT HE DID BETWEEN THE PREJUDGING AND FINALS.... THAT WOULD BE A REAL HELP FOR SO MANY OF US WHO ASPIRE TO COMPETE

and sorry about the caps:carduindisguise

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE STOP THIS BS AND GET MADMAX TO SHARE WITH US WHAT HE DID BETWEEN THE PREJUDGING AND FINALS.... THAT WOULD BE A REAL HELP FOR SO MANY OF US WHO ASPIRE TO COMPETE

and sorry about the caps:carduindisguise

They don't know!

Savjav

Savjav

is it just me or does his arms look a little smaller here? looks grea tho

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
more...

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay would've won hands down if he came into shape like that on stage.

WTF HAPPENED???????

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What did Jay lose? I don't get it.

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
Very easy answer. NOTHING! He did not do anything but to wait to go on stage. He did not take anything, drank or eat anything funky. Jay just said he felt nervous right before going on stage because he started sweating more than he should have, that's it. We don't know what caused it but the point of these pics is that unlike the year before (where Jay was sick and almost withdrew from the O) he was in shape and ready to go as little as a few min before stage time but as you can see, the body is highly unpredictable and in a matter of minutes, the 16 hard weeks of deting and training can all be ruined without warning. In 24 hours, he performed a miracle and got rid of 12 lbs of water to show up in tremendous condition for the final but I guess it was not good enough. Oh well, at least now you know that Jay was in great condition and came prepare to defend his title like the Champ that he is at the 2008 Olympia.
He will be back next year and show that, as the great Champ that he is, sometimes you fall but you can also pick yourself up and go back to the top.
Max

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks a lot madmax6