• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler - 20 min before PJ

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
always, jay looks phenomenal before the contest, and during the contest he always looses his sharpness etc.

next year will be different !!!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very easy answer. NOTHING! He did not do anything but to wait to go on stage. He did not take anything, drank or eat anything funky. Jay just said he felt nervous right before going on stage because he started sweating more than he should have, that's it. We don't know what caused it but the point of these pics is that unlike the year before (where Jay was sick and almost withdrew from the O) he was in shape and ready to go as little as a few min before stage time but as you can see, the body is highly unpredictable and in a matter of minutes, the 16 hard weeks of deting and training can all be ruined without warning. In 24 hours, he performed a miracle and got rid of 12 lbs of water to show up in tremendous condition for the final but I guess it was not good enough. Oh well, at least now you know that Jay was in great condition and came prepare to defend his title like the Champ that he is at the 2008 Olympia.
He will be back next year and show that, as the great Champ that he is, sometimes you fall but you can also pick yourself up and go back to the top.
Max

One of your best posts Max!

Even though we still don't know what happened, no that we know that you and Jay also don't know, in a way that clears things up. Nice to hear it almost from the horse's mouth!

Call back more often!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the reply max. We are lucky to have these kind of reports from people who were there first hand.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Looking at this set of pics I can't believe Jay lose.

The side triceps is astonishing.

Jay would've won hands down if he came into shape like that on stage.

WTF HAPPENED???????

What are you guys smoking? Even if he had brought that condition he wouldn't have deserved a win, little own the gifted second placing he received.

On topic: the difference really is phenomenal between backstage and what we saw onstage isn't it :ughnoes:

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks fpr sharing MadMax

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What are you guys smoking? Even if he had brought that condition he wouldn't have deserved a win, little own the gifted second placing he received.

On topic: the difference really is phenomenal between backstage and what we saw onstage isn't it :ughnoes:

What are you smoking? If Jay would have shown up to prejudging the way he did at the finals or the way he looked here, he probably would have won whether you agree with it or not.

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
No problem guys, I'm glad I can be of service.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He does look in better condition but maybe it is just me but I think he looks bad all the time :wutyousay:, I still think the show was judged badly because Jay still got 2nd. He should not have received any better than 5th or 6th.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What are you smoking? If Jay would have shown up to prejudging the way he did at the finals or the way he looked here, he probably would have won whether you agree with it or not.

that's not exactly a strong arguement there. he looked like shit last year and was handed 1st....and he absolutely did not deserve it. even if he had shown up like he did in the night show he still does not even come close to guys like phil, dexter, dennis, or even toney imo. his arms are lousy and asymmetrical, his waist is enormous and his shape is blocky, his legs are a serious weakness and they too are asymmetrical, AND.... he can't come in shape to save his life. he obviously wanted to prove to the haters that he deserves the sandow and come in perfect, he failed, and quite badly at that.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that's not exactly a strong arguement there. he looked like shit last year and was handed 1st....and he absolutely did not deserve it. even if he had shown up like he did in the night show he still does not even come close to guys like phil, dexter, dennis, or even toney imo. his arms are lousy and asymmetrical, his waist is enormous and his shape is blocky, his legs are a serious weakness and they too are asymmetrical, AND.... he can't come in shape to save his life. he obviously wanted to prove to the haters that he deserves the sandow and come in perfect, he failed, and quite badly at that.

My argument is whether you agree with it or not if Jay came into pre judging in the same condition he brought to the finals he would have retained the title...thats the politics of the sport. You can disagree all you want...

He missed his mark at the most important time and because of the controversy last year they had no choice but to do the right thing and reward the better athlete this year.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My argument is whether you agree with it or not if Jay came into pre judging in the same condition he brought to the finals he would have retained the title...thats the politics of the sport. You can disagree all you want...

He missed his mark at the most important time and because of the controversy last year they had no choice but to do the right thing and reward the better athlete this year.

Although I would not agree or like it this is completely 100% True :xyxthumbs:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP

If you re-read my post you'll notice I use the word "deserve", whether he would have won or not is here nor there. He wouldn't have deserved it, his physique looked awful compared to the rest of the top 6.