• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Jay Cutler Blog-(talks about olympia)

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
499
Points
18
August 18, 2009
5 Weeks Out!
Wow! The 2009 Mr. Olympia competition is right around the corner. My training and preparation have never been better. I am eating more protein and fewer carbs than I ever have for past competitions. I am also doing more cardio than ever and it is helping out tremendously. I am 280lbs and getting leaner by the day. Today, I trained chest and biceps with my 2 partners and we "killed it". I feel better than ever and I am looking forward to this year's Mr. Olympia because it is wide open. Anybody on that stage has a shot at the Sandow. That is what makes this the most exciting Olympia in year's! Have to go hit that second round of cardio for the day. Stay tuned and check out my new website www.jaycutler.com.

Train Hard,
Jay
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Hopefully he brings 100% this year
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Best of luck to Jay!
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Jay Cutler said:
I feel better than ever and I am looking forward to this year's Mr. Olympia because it is wide open. Anybody on that stage has a shot at the Sandow. That is what makes this the most exciting Olympia in year's!
I agree with Jay here. What would make it even more exciting would be if the best man won, regardless of who it is.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I agree with Jay here. What would make it even more exciting would be if the best man won, regardless of who it is.

Sadly that will never happen
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
I find it quite hilarious that every year there is some quote similar to....My training and preparation have never been better. In theory this should be the case as all bodybuilders should be improving but I cant help but think he is exaggerating. Never the less, hope he brings it.
 
RealDeal2099

RealDeal2099

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
95
Points
6
I am 280lbs and getting leaner by the day.

Glad to hear he is coming in bigger this year. I remember last year Jay said he was about 265 this far out and thought he didn't need to be as big because Ronnie wasn't in the mix.
 
medicineman

medicineman

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2007
Messages
98
Points
18
so long as the judges from texas arent judging the O it might go to the best man
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I'm glad he is bigger than last year. That's what he needs, to come in bigger than everybody.
 

Similar threads

Top