• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Jay cutler flexonline blog update

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
499
Points
18
September 10, 2009
What's going on?
Hey everybody! Just wanted to give you an update on my progress. I am currently in the middle of a two day shoot with Muscletech. We shot back training at Gold's yesterday, and as usual, it was a tough workout. I am getting drier by the day as I cut back a little on some of my salt intake. I am now seeing what I am going to look like on stage in just over two weeks. The fans will see a much improved Jay Cutler as my waist has gotten smaller which makes my back and legs appear to be larger. It will be an interesting show and I am excited to be part of it. Check out some of my new clothing and video's available at jaycutler.com. I have a new shirt that I will be unveiling at the Olympia. I'd like to thank the fans for all the support they have given over the years. It truly keeps me going!

Train Hard,
Jay
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
instead of focusing on bringing his waist down, he should focus on bringing his right side up lol
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Smaller waist, that's great.
 
T

tavuthekid

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
133
Points
18
if he brings a good condition with a smaller waist he can be in the top 3
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
jay is doing good so far !!!

thanks for the updates bro :tiphat:
 
B

Batmanx007

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2007
Messages
222
Points
16
If he brings in smaller waist with good conditioniong he can win
 

Similar threads

rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
49
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
122
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Top