• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

jay cutler from jay to z clips (more to come)

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
i found a way to cut some clips and upload to youtube, now i only have this one which i liked how he motivated to do some shrughs, with more time ill be posting more moments like this, not full trainings and so, but just cool moments, so ill get this updated



 
Cutsjr

Cutsjr

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
109
Points
16
Sweet Bro, can't wait to see more!
 
shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
107
Points
16
Dont tell no one mitz hahaaha:bowroflarms:
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
170 and 180 dumbells

dont tell no one mitz, i cant count, whatever it is ill do it, im gonna win



anyone knows background music?
 
apdswat

apdswat

Member
Member
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
6
Points
1
ha ha thats some funny stuff. Great clip.
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Jay is cool : )

Keep the videos comin, but dont be afraid to post longer stuff aswell.
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Great clip, definitely showing some personality in there. It kinda reminded me of Lou Ferrigno in Pumping Iron.
 
RonWid

RonWid

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
135
Points
16
I've seen the disc 1 already of that dvd because someone shared it,but I still don't have any from disc 2,hope you upload some scenes from disc 2.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
jay cutler FROM JAY TO Z


nnnnnext: the outtakes from CD2 for RonWid



 
RonWid

RonWid

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
135
Points
16
lol at the end part when the dog tasted the food, did Jay see that ?
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Did Jay get a new dog- the black one?
 
The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
557
Points
18
I bought the DVD,its pretty good
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
more incoming

next ones will be about training too, the heaviest sets



 

Similar threads

rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
69
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
124
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Top