• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler guest posing - Orange County Muscle Classic XXXII

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i honestly think jay looks great in these pics, his legs look bigger and better from the front.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I've realised his midsection looks tigher than before... what do u guys think?

F

fitmod066

his waist looks tighter!!!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
looks like fst 7 is working, his arms are looking slightly more full along with his chest

T

tpaa

The right leg has slightly improved, the difference is not so obvious as it was in the last olympia

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Huge!!Thanks for sharing tkD.

B

Batmanx007

^^ I've realised his midsection looks tigher than before... what do u guys think?
I think his waist looks a little smaller, but definitely not tighter. It looks smaller, I think, because his shoulders, and chest looks a little wider. So his waist looking smaller, and tighter is an illusion

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
actually not that bad and his waist looks to be a little smaller. you guys saying the legs look more symmetrical will be recanting those statements when you see him dieted down. the better shape he's in, the more noticeable the difference. all in all not bad, but when you have guys like wolf, victor, phil, and kai roaming the stage, he doesn't hang.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
actually not that bad and his waist looks to be a little smaller. you guys saying the legs look more symmetrical will be recanting those statements when you see him dieted down. the better shape he's in, the more noticeable the difference. all in all not bad, but when you have guys like wolf, victor, phil, and kai roaming the stage, he doesn't hang.

Man, maybe I disagree with part of your post, but I least finally I like the way you wrote that. Good post.

R

Ruhlforever

Ok for my it's the same, since I met someone with the arms of Phil Heath or Victor Martinez anybody looks to me like SHIT, Jay Cutler problem is that he is losing peak in his biceps and also that he is not vascular anymore in this department, I did not look any apparent deffect in his legs, I consider that with Tom Platz and De Mayo he has one of the best legs ever. The brachialis and foremar is also a problem, Body fat here, can someone calculate it with just taking a look at it???, I think that condition will be forever his main issue

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry to say this to Cutler fans, but stick a fork in him. The best of Cutler has come and gone. You can tell by the increasing asymmetry issues and his now noticeably smaller arm, among other things.

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

Out of top 3 at M.Olympia 2009......is a mess.
1)Phil
2)Dexter
3)Dennis

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

Sorry guys i've forgot Victor at 2 place!
Jay will be maybe 5 place

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Of course, of course, LOL :D:D:D:D

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry to say this to Cutler fans, but stick a fork in him. The best of Cutler has come and gone. You can tell by the increasing asymmetry issues and his now noticeably smaller arm, among other things.

Yes his best days may have gone ,but i hear same shit every year about his his arms and legs.They are not worst or better..well actually i see that arm being better than last year.Well i gues we see things differently,its not that im biased,i see his problems.