Daniel Andersson
Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2006
- Messages
- 8,184
- Points
- 63
How cares anyway..he did 12 reps...and I dont think he/they would bother getting fake plates into a gym to do a clip thats under 1min long...
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Those are 15 kg plates. That first plate (in the bottom) seems to be 20 kilos, but all the others are 15 kilos. So, that's 150 kilos (330 lbs).
At least here in Europe we usually have plates coloured in a certain way (as I believe many of you already know):I think your right ,thought its kinda hard to tell.I couldnt see any numbers ,but the lift looks so easy its ridiculous!!I dont think even Levrone or Ronnie could handle 180kg that easy.150kg sounds little closer to truth ,but what a hell i know:icon_lol:
^^ Fakes plates?
Bar is suposed to be arched with that weight, isn't it?
At least here in Europe we usually have plates coloured in a certain way (as I believe many of you already know):
Red: 25 kg (55 lbs)
Blue: 20 kg (44 lbs)
Yellow: 15 kg (33 lbs)
Green (mostly): 10 kg (22 lbs)
And everything other than that does vary quite a lot...
Oh dear god, I was being sarcastic...I think you will find that the colouring and weights are actually the international standard for strength sports. The 45lb, etc, is an antiquated system phased out by the moderisation of weightlifting in the Olympics in the 1970's (from memory).
Oh dear god, I was being sarcastic...
That's actually a good idea.^^ What about [sarcasm] tag?
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.