• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler VIDEOS - 13 weeks out - NPC Jr Cal

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree to a point with what the "anti cutlers" are saying. But still you should show the man some respect...its not his "fault" he has won twice. Jay is without a single doubt the hardest working pro out there..and the biggest. People are talking crap about his waist, sure its wide...but so what?
It doesn't make his physique look strange, the man is 270-280 and is 5.8....NO ONE in Team Coleman says that Ronnies waist was/is wide....At this point it is much wider then Jays waist has ever been. And Ronnies midsection has been bloated more or less since 1999.

IMO close to all Mr. Olympians has won atlest one that's questionble.
Just to name a few..Dorian got atleast one sandow given to him. So did franco columbo and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Ronnie has atleast one, he should have lost 2001, and it wouldn't have been av tragedy imo if he lost in 2002. No one talkes about that because they are so called legends.

thats just speculation.do you have cameras at every pros house\gym to see how hard they try?all you cutler fans say that without knowing how hard other bbers try,ronnie squated 800 pounds while cutler 400 is that how he works harder?:gtfoslap:other bbers lift heavier and do a similar diet why is cutler the hardest working?because he was winning about getting 2nd?

on the second paragraph i agree,weider sucks and puts his pocket above all competitors

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats just speculation.do you have cameras at every pros house\gym to see how hard they try?all you cutler fans say that without knowing how hard other bbers try,ronnie squated 800 pounds while cutler 400 is that how he works harder?:gtfoslap:other bbers lift heavier and do a similar diet why is cutler the hardest working?because he was winning about getting 2nd?

on the second paragraph i agree,weider sucks and puts his pocket above all competitors

ronnie trained 3-4 months a year, oficially admited
jay was at the gym the day after the O

also we all know coleman doesnt eat chicken & rice 365 days a year.. :keke:

doing an spectacular a lift 1 day to the camera is good, but doing small lifts 365 days a year without cameras is more important

mjappe

mjappe

looks like a cubic...:ugh:
Wolf for Mr Olympia!!!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
great vids bro thx :tiphat:

of Ronnie of course :D:coolguy: (thx BigBen :keke:)

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I think you mean he took off about 3 months a year. Big difference.

Both Ronnie and Jay have/had flaws. Jay's biggest problem is his asymmetry (legs, arms, and possibly lats now) and wide waist (and the width issue is overblown imo) while Ronnie had a lot of weak areas (midsection, tris, calves, quad detail from the front some years). And Bigben, Ronnie had at least some distention every year from 99 to now. I'm not sure whether or not you chose gran prix/arnold classic videos because his midsection looks better in those, but in the Olympia routine videos you can definitely see distention most years.

I've been a part of Team Cutler since I joined BBD in 2005, but I can definitely see his shortcomings (I wanted Victor to win in 07- ask Ironslave or German Joe I believe, I was talking with them over MSN during the O). However, I also believe a number of members here are exaggerating his issues.

In conclusion...I hope Heath wins an O soon so the bickering can cool just a little.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Please, please, please would someone give Jay a fucking haircut! I don't know what I dislike more, his physique or his hairstyle.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Ronnie has never said that. Ronnie trained 9 months a year, and thats the reward for having lifted for damn near 30 years of his life. Ronnie has never said anything besides that while he was mr O. And he only started training 9 months out of the year when he was mr O.

Coleman lifted consistantley heavier than any other pro, you can ask braaq what he did on a regular basis in 03 b/c braaq trained at the same gym as ronnie.

LOL at u trying to discredit colemans 800 lbs deadlift while he had been dieting and doing cardio for like 7 weeks already.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Please, please, please would someone give Jay a fucking haircut! I don't know what I dislike more, his physique or his hairstyle.

:bowroflarms::bowroflarms: i fuking hate his hair as well, cauliflower head :carduindisguise

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ooops, it was just the opposite, 3 months resting

discredit BigBen?? think it twice, i wasnt bashing coleman but trying to point some goodies of jay compared to someone considered THE KING for lots of people (ME INCLUDED, YES)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
B

Batmanx007

First off, let me say I am not a Jay fan. I don't think there's anything about Jay's physique that screams I AM MR. OLYMPIA. I do think though that Jay is a good ambassador of the sport. I've seen him in person for many years, and he always has a smile, a handshake, and will take any and all pics until all fans are satisfied. You've got to respect anybody who does that.

B

Batmanx007

Ben, there's always gonna be people who try to discredit what most cannot do

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arguing in general is void lol
someone better. oh wait that someone got pwned.
some years later, OH SNAP LOOK AT THIS DUDE!.

:rolleyes:

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jay was at the gym the day after the O

also we all know coleman doesnt eat chicken & rice 365 days a year.. :keke:

doing an spectacular a lift 1 day to the camera is good, but doing small lifts 365 days a year without cameras is more important

looks like you didn't do your homework mate!
so what if he doesn't eat rice and chicken 365 days,are those the only foods that build muscles?:uhoh2:
Ronnie was known to be dieting very strictly specially during contest preperation.
Training 3-4 months?!!!!:bowroflarms:

Anyway D.A said that cutler is the hardest working guy without a doubt,thats
just speculation and when you speculate there is always a doubt.:wutyousay: