• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler's - New Wheels

B

Batmanx007

I think jay might "ruin" bodybuilding the way Coleman did. If he continues to come in the way he did this year, There is no chance in hell anyone is going to beat him UNLESS they put on enough size to be comparable. The "size game" ended when ronnie retired but jay is bringing it back. I love the freaks but guys like Phil and Kai will end up ruining their physiques if they blow up quickly to have comparable size to jay.

Dont get me wrong, Coleman is the shit. IMO Ronnie at the 2001 ASC is the greatest physique in history but im glad he did the impossible when he was the unbeatable beast in 2003. But look at all the other bodybuilders that went to shit trying to compete with the big boys.

Jay is absolutely freakishly wide that the only people who dont look small next to him are the tall guys.. And we saw the dissapointment wolf has been turning out to be.
I have to disagree with the "size game" ending when Ronnie retired. The Olympia always has, and always will be a "big man's" show. There have been sporadic instances of smaller guys winning, but historically, the biggest, hardest guy on the Olympia stage wins. There have been a lot of very hard, "smaller" athletes who have graced the Olympia stage, but few have won. Almost none have beaten the biggest, hardest guy on the Olympia stage.

fdelval

fdelval

great discussion going on here, i enjoyed it and i also learnt some good points!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
jay didnt win, Kai gave it to him :spy:

jk

Savjav

Savjav

1) Anderson, J. The satellite cell as a companion in skeletal muscle plasticity: currency, conveyance, clue, connector and colander. The Journal of Experimental Biology 209, 2276-2292.

2) Petrella JK, Kim JS, Cross JM, Kosek DJ, Bamman MM.
Efficacy of myonuclear addition may explain differential myofiber growth among resistance-trained young and older men and women.
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2006 Nov;291(5):E937-46

lol i love the fact you gave us foot notes :rofl3: but in all that was a really great post i really enjoyed reading it :gaysign:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1) Anderson, J. The satellite cell as a companion in skeletal muscle plasticity: currency, conveyance, clue, connector and colander. The Journal of Experimental Biology 209, 2276-2292.

2) Petrella JK, Kim JS, Cross JM, Kosek DJ, Bamman MM.
Efficacy of myonuclear addition may explain differential myofiber growth among resistance-trained young and older men and women.
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2006 Nov;291(5):E937-46

lol i love the fact you gave us foot notes :rofl3: but in all that was a really great post i really enjoyed reading it :gaysign:

Well, if I'm going to make a claim, it's a good idea to cite the source for it to show it's not being made up :music:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff