• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Jay Cutlers posing routine - 2008 Mr.Olympia

hotblood66

hotblood66

Active member
Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2008
Messages
40
Points
6
he is not a champ ......boring
 
justrelaxin

justrelaxin

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
127
Points
16
Jay would win...what a BS...Jay is done
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
He looks a thousand times better in the vid than in flexonline pics.
 
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
888
Points
18
he looks great in that video although that song "to gay to apologize"is lame
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Wow even showed a cut in his chest
 
Gumby51cm

Gumby51cm

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
149
Points
16
he looks great in that video although that song "to gay to apologize"is lame

first song used was appoligizing for his 2007 performance.
the second song was saying he would do whatever it takes to be the best.

i dont like either song really, but i like how he threw some meaning into his routine, boring as it may be.
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
first song used was appoligizing for his 2007 performance.
the second song was saying he would do whatever it takes to be the best.

i dont like either song really, but i like how he threw some meaning into his routine, boring as it may be.

wow i didnt realize about that

what a humble man
 
FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
475
Points
16
first song used was appoligizing for his 2007 performance.
the second song was saying he would do whatever it takes to be the best.

i dont like either song really, but i like how he threw some meaning into his routine, boring as it may be.

Yeah, I liked that routine too...like Shawn Ray said in the 90s:"The posing music should deliver some message..."
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
the posing music should deliever a message?

oh like this message? start watching at 1:40
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
pretty shit routine for a Mr Olympia, boring, stood in the same spot

I can see that you are fan of someone who used to thrill big-ass worshippers with his confusion of shameless ass-jigglin stripper routines for bodybuilding posing:disgust:..... but thank God Our Champ doesn't do that SHIT .... and we love em for that and respect him for that!:angrydude:
 
LBOY

LBOY

New member
Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
4
Points
1
i know the first song is apologize by one republic?
what is the title and artist of the second song please?

Thanks
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
i know the first song is apologize by one republic?
what is the title and artist of the second song please?

Thanks


2nd song: Lifehouse - Whatever It Takes


but the 3rd one is teh greatest of all :D



:49:broolympia
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ no problem, and welcome to Mecca :welcome:
 
DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
575
Points
38
I can see that you are fan of someone who used to thrill big-ass worshippers with his confusion of shameless ass-jigglin stripper routines for bodybuilding posing:disgust:..... but thank God Our Champ doesn't do that SHIT .... and we love em for that and respect him for that!:angrydude:

Who are you...? :hhj:
 

Similar threads

SteelPhysique
Replies
1
Views
34
Sarah_lifts
Sarah_lifts
CoachCelestine
Replies
0
Views
69
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
Top