Daniel Andersson
Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2006
- Messages
- 8,184
- Points
- 63
Never really watched Idol..but this was pretty damn good, dont you think?
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
You know that's a british thing with the kilt right?like miss Sweden above.

You know that's a british thing with the kilt right?
And how come you always highjack threads?
![]()
no 1 : I was not referring to the kilt I think I said it was badass...
no 2 : I'm a highjacker by nature..it's how I roll..
I dont see badass and miss as synonyms, but all right
dude...I was not referring to the kilt.
I called him miss sweden cause I didn't remember his name when I was replying..
stop being a drama queen DA..
So you normally refer to people with miss if you forget their name...how nice of you.
Stop being a douche Natzo..
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.