• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Jay Smith - Like A Prayer - Swedish Idol 2010

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Never really watched Idol..but this was pretty damn good, dont you think?



 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
He did a good job, his voice is a bit too rough for that song though.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Kurt Cobain is still alive?

PS: great performance!
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Just found this

 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
lether jacket and a kilt = badass.

I'm sold.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
if we're in an idol kinda thing, here is the portuguese winner from the latest edition..

really cool voice too, just like miss Sweden above.

Lithium - Nirvana



awesome one also

 
Last edited:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
like miss Sweden above.
You know that's a british thing with the kilt right?
And how come you always highjack threads?



:wink2:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
You know that's a british thing with the kilt right?
And how come you always highjack threads?



:wink2:

no 1 : I was not referring to the kilt I think I said it was badass...

no 2 : I'm a highjacker by nature..it's how I roll..
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
no 1 : I was not referring to the kilt I think I said it was badass...

no 2 : I'm a highjacker by nature..it's how I roll..

I dont see badass and miss as synonyms, but all right
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I dont see badass and miss as synonyms, but all right

dude...I was not referring to the kilt.

I called him miss sweden cause I didn't remember his name when I was replying..

stop being a drama queen DA..
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
dude...I was not referring to the kilt.

I called him miss sweden cause I didn't remember his name when I was replying..

stop being a drama queen DA..

So you normally refer to people with miss if you forget their name...how nice of you.
Stop being a douche Natzo..
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
funny-pictures-happy-faced-lion.jpg



:anon.sml:
 
Top