• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jeff Long Jr. Nationals

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
IMG_0502_XTNAWUYNNT-1.jpg

IMG_0504_IMZAEDCZKK-1.jpg

IMG_0506_FVDFVIIYIT-1.jpg

IMG_0508_APYOQUIOIW-1.jpg

IMG_0511_BHJHQQQDSE-1.jpg

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
soft again damm :(

hope he learns (again) for his next contest to start dieting before

anyway, good luck

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He does look to be holding water yet again...sucks he never hits it. Great physique that isnt displayed properly

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Soft? For a pro maybe but for an amateur that can't afford all the different drugs need and probably has a full time job, I would say he looks damn good. He could lose a little water but hell he doesn't look bad at all.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I've seen plenty of amateurs who was harder and more ripped than him. And some of them natural as well.

If you don't diet properly (food and cardio) and you don't manipulate your water properly then you can take all the drugs in the world and it still will not help you.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree, he looks smooth, way to smooth. imo he should focus on bringing up his back this next offseason. those calves are fucking supreme though and his biceps too, but those calves, jesus, sick...

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks relly goo IMO. He needs a few more pound on his legs and... job done! ;)

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Come on.. he looks like he has 4 more weeks of dieting.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea, some more weeks of dieting would be helpful for him

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Come on.. he looks like he has 4 more weeks of dieting.

idk about that. he does show very slight glute straitions in his rear lat spread, i think that stands for something. however he is not at all good enough to win. and he better watch that waist too, it's not big, but is sure aint small. his quads also have peculiar shape in his ab and thigh shot here.

KCharger9

KCharger9

Why is everyone knocking his diet. Last I checked everyone is stuck on Dave Palumbo and guess what Dave is doing his contest prep.

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
maybe he's trying to hit his peak for the USA's

A

abeljr

so much for the palumbo diet he was on.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so much for the palumbo diet he was on.

This Palumbo diet obsession is so annoying. Here's the Cliff's Notes version:

-Eat only protein
-No carbs, especially not broccoli, we all know how horrible broccoli is on a diet.
-Take fish oil, and a few tablespoons of peanut butter daily. Extra peanut butter may also be placed on the testicles and licked off by any household pets to provide extra energy to combat the lethargy experienced by this diet.
-Cardio approximately 3 hours daily, should be kept as low as possible, walking from the couch to the fridge (to eat protein) is ideal.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This Palumbo diet obsession is so annoying. Here's the Cliff's Notes version:

-Eat only protein
-No carbs, especially not broccoli, we all know how horrible broccoli is on a diet.
-Take fish oil, and a few tablespoons of peanut butter daily. Extra peanut butter may also be placed on the testicles and licked off by any household pets to provide extra energy to combat the lethargy experienced by this diet.
-Cardio approximately 3 hours daily, should be kept as low as possible, walking from the couch to the fridge (to eat protein) is ideal.

:angrydude:
I don't know what you do not like about the diet, you know that the science behind it is true. Carbs are not the enemy, I know, but this diet does work and is effective if executed properly

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i love it, awesome diet.