• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jeff Long Signs With Team MD!

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
milapy-1.jpg

Jeff Long, the man that Steve Blechman describes as "Jay Cutler Jr. with Paul Demayo calves", has officially penned an exclusive contract with Team Muscular Development. On June 14th of this year, the 24-year old New Jersey native will be entering the much anticipated NPC Jr. Nationals which will also feature rising star, 2006 NPC Excalibur overall champ, Trey "The Phenom" Brewer. This onstage battle should help infuse new interest into the sport of bodybuilding and help to usher in a new era of young upcoming champions. What's even more interesting is that both men will also be entering this year's USA Championships in Las Vegas, NV on July 28th and 29th in hopes of earning their IFBB Pro cards. Only time will tell if this "clash of titans" will prove to be the epic battle it's lining up to be on paper. Either way, the anticipation is worth the price of admission!

At only 5' 6" tall, Jeff has weighed as much as 285lbs in the offseason and he's packing a freakish-looking 245 in these 9-week out photos. When asked what he'll weigh onstage, Jeff answers very matter-of-factl: "I'm not worrying about the scale. I just want to be as ripped as possible."

These very wise words from such a young competitor may prove to be the key to bringing home that ever elusive IFBB Pro card come July. Whatever the case, Team MD will be their supporting the newest member of their ever-expanding extended family.

First time I have seen this guy all i have to see he's pretty sick..

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lots of new members. MD and Weider..

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Conditioning looks very poor in these pics. Hopefully he can come in conditioned, he seems to have pretty good shape.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We seem to be getting these mass monsters that are huge for their age and look like shit when it comes to coming in condition. Jeff Long is not exception, he better get his ass in shape or he will just be another great potential that never made it.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Conditioning looks very poor in these pics. Hopefully he can come in conditioned, he seems to have pretty good shape.

I'm pretty sure the pics are from a guestpose.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thick dude for sure....looks great

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
he's not in a guest pose, he just has horrible conditioning

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm pretty sure the pics are from a guestpose.

these are 9 weeks out...there not from a contest as JB stated. Dude looks pretty good for 9 weeks out, alot better than Trey's condition at the moment :D

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Be interesting to see how both he and Trey show up on the day.