• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

JEFF RODRIGUEZ 2 WEEKS OUT FROM TEAM UNIVERSE

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Wheres the gyno????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!??!?! :ughnoes:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great physique and great condition as well. As for the gyno, I do not see it at all.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil is talking about the pic when he is sitting down and his muscle is contracting in a weird way and it make his muscle look different. Thats what he thinks the gyno is which is way off.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know which photo he was speaking of! I just want him to answer my post, he is clearly mistaken!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those triceps are insane!

BTW: natural? Oh rly?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow!!! It's amazing how many people want to doubt someone with a great body of being natural! Is it envy that drives you to say this? Could it be your short comings or lack of progress thy drives you to say this so UPI feel better about your body? This guy probaly doesn't even break 180! My lord! MVS this post is to you!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whats classified as natural? As asked earlier does anyone know? can these guys take OTC pro-hormones etc?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow!!! It's amazing how many people want to doubt someone with a great body of being natural! Is it envy that drives you to say this? Could it be your short comings or lack of progress thy drives you to say this so UPI feel better about your body? This guy probaly doesn't even break 180! My lord! MVS this post is to you!

I agree, people see a great physique and are quick to accuse the person with using AAS. I get it all the time, I think it is the average joe's way of making themselves feel better that they cannot or have yet to reach that type of development or conditioning.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whats classified as natural? As asked earlier does anyone know? can these guys take OTC pro-hormones etc?

It's different for each organization... Pro Hormones are not allowed..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea hes impressive natty or not! And im sure he is natural. That skip lacour dude is insane as well. Very inspiring

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy natural batman !!!

Amazing.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just so everyone knows his last contest stats were 5'9 175.. Holy Jesus that's huge!! All that HGH, AAS, Insulin and every other drug is doing wonders. Didn't Turk compete at a higher body weight? Jeff is just truly blessed.. Where are Mvs and Phil??? I wanna here their response...

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jeez, I don't "really" think he has gyno, that's why I posted that lol. Yes, my friend has gyno naturally. I was just implying that because the way he was bent over , but yes definately, I know he is natural, I was jokin'. And everyone knows(in person atleast)that I am all for being natural and I also don't mind juice. It doesn't matter to me at all. A 175 pound physique can definately be more pleasing than a Greg Kovaks at 400 pounds..I was joking all the way, just to get it straight..he is very dry because of his awesome genetics too..I agree with dilated..those lines and proportions will keep their awesome aesthetic look if he uses juice in the future. that's what Victor Martinez's trainer said about him at an earlier age, and I guarantee you big Vic has kept that perfect shape and only gotten bigger;bottom line, J-Rod has a physique that I hope to be some day(exept maybe at like 245 or 235 )..Sry fellas, didn't mean to imply any negativeness towards such an awesome bodybuilder.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I appreciate your clarification Phil. I just wanted you to research the different types of gyno and why they are caused. As for him big natural and that who deal it was not directed towards you. It was for MVS

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
word..yea my brother is a doctor and he has annoyed me with how gyno is cause lol..he saw I was taking just methyl-1d last year and got worried haha..but ya never know.

B

blazah

Damn! Small waist & awesome physique.

warpig

warpig

I agree, people see a great physique and are quick to accuse the person with using AAS. I get it all the time, I think it is the average joe's way of making themselves feel better that they cannot or have yet to reach that type of development or conditioning.

Braaq, I agree When i first started to lift I would always be quick to jump the gun and say that, but I came to realize its really hard work.
and his physique is awesome!