Skeptic
I am god.
VIP
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2007
- Messages
- 7,444
- Points
- 38
Wheres the gyno????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!??!?! 

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

I know which photo he was speaking of! I just want him to answer my post, he is clearly mistaken!
wow!!! It's amazing how many people want to doubt someone with a great body of being natural! Is it envy that drives you to say this? Could it be your short comings or lack of progress thy drives you to say this so UPI feel better about your body? This guy probaly doesn't even break 180! My lord! MVS this post is to you!
Whats classified as natural? As asked earlier does anyone know? can these guys take OTC pro-hormones etc?
I agree, people see a great physique and are quick to accuse the person with using AAS. I get it all the time, I think it is the average joe's way of making themselves feel better that they cannot or have yet to reach that type of development or conditioning.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.