• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

joel stubbs - amazing back

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
an amazing back like dorian's :ughnoes:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
His rear lat spread and relaxed shots are freaky ,but when he hits the rear double biceps -pose,it looks like he looses size of his back.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
he must be tall..
that back is insanely thick.
 
C

cocobleezy

New member
Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2008
Messages
1
Points
1
He needs leg work to match that back..
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
i dont care what he does for legs, they will never grown.. its genetics, point blank.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
he must be tall..
that back is insanely thick.

Yeh man, hes like 6ft 3 or 4

He has got a freaky back for sure, he does need a lot of work on his legs and like serb said, its genetics. There not going to grow all of a sudden when he probably has been hammering away on them for years.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
His rear lat spread and relaxed shots are freaky ,but when he hits the rear double biceps -pose,it looks like he looses size of his back.

yeah i've noticed that too, in bdb his back doesn't look so impressive like in rear lat spread for example
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Actually I think the legs he has are because of basketball injuries. From what I read he has torn ACL's and thats why there so bad. I have a torn ACL on my right leg that I got surgery on over a year ago and it still has not caught up.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
^ you're right man. he has bad knees from bball and that contributes to his lackluster leg development.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Damn it i cant get this pic to post. It shows his scars on his knees from the surgery.
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
i dont care what he does for legs, they will never grown.. its genetics, point blank.

highly agreed, his upper body is just awesome but his legs are absoultely terrible and look even worse considering his upper body is so dominant....it sux becuz his upper body is great but he will never do well considering his legs are so dam terrible
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
2008nyprostubbssr8 1
 
Last edited by a moderator:
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
damn.his upper body dominates his lower body.nice pics sexnews.
 
MrThinker

MrThinker

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
167
Points
16
Joel Stubbs is current gearing up for the Romanian Grand Prix.
 
MrThinker

MrThinker

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
167
Points
16
i dont care what he does for legs, they will never grown.. its genetics, point blank.

It's not genetics the man broke both legs before BB and was still able to add a large amount of mass to his legs. Stubbs train with Charles Glass sometime last year and was able to find creative ways to continue to added new mass onto his legs without lifting tons of weight around for reps. Not only is his back impressive but Stubbs also has one of the best Chest and Arm development in the sport of BB.
 
MrThinker

MrThinker

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
167
Points
16
The new mass on his legs are noticeable from his last show (Atlantic City Pro)

W5q5478zfyochckqhuy6 1

W5q5473lupupctnscja3 1
 
Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
They are improving but at a slow rate....plus he is like 44 now so he doesnt have sufficient time IMO to really improve them and still be competitive.
 
MrThinker

MrThinker

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
167
Points
16
They are improving but at a slow rate....plus he is like 44 now so he doesnt have sufficient time IMO to really improve them and still be competitive.

Agree, he begun BB and became Pro at a last age.
 

Similar threads

brendan
Replies
12
Views
21K
travis0820
T
tkD
Replies
6
Views
5K
The big king
The big king
Top