• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
NpasGear Bodybuilding Gear

John Brown

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Old school guy? I dind't know him, but he doesn't look bad!!!

BTW: in some mags he is 100% black guy and in the other he doesn't. Michael Jackson?? :D

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can see his pub hair in the last picture. He may as well let it all hang out.

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
I can see his pub hair in the last picture. He may as well let it all hang out.

why were you looking that closely? :hay:

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's the one who has that Posing Academy right? Melvin and Shawn Ray went there I believe.

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice pics Tweak. I have to say that that has to be one of the best waist to chest ratios ever (espcially in the first pic!!). If anyone has anything to add, please feel free to post pics and add comments.

cem

Banned
he was in 1 of shawn ray's vids. Im pretty sure it was 'inside and out'

podernegro

a black man's tan.

a good tan and different lighting make a black man dark or lighter. I once met ronnie coleman in sacramento ca. in the summer time and his skin was almost the color of my black hair. Then I see photo shots in the magazine and his skin is several shades lighter.

benmoneyog

the king of posing inspired many got shawn ray and melvin into bodybuilding i think he has a routine on youtube its pretty sick