Tonyk212000
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Apr 13, 2007
- Messages
- 2,517
- Points
- 36
Where did I say I can deadlift 650lbs? And where did I say which weight I was,..and where did I say I use a suit?
You did say you could deadlift what Cena did.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Where did I say I can deadlift 650lbs? And where did I say which weight I was,..and where did I say I use a suit?
You did say you could deadlift what Cena did.
Judging from your profile picture, I would have to say, and I'm pretty sure others would agree too, that John Cena dominates your physique.

haha wheres your avi??? im being fucking honest, for me weighing 200 squating 500lbs all the way down, benching 340 raw, and deadlifting 480, at 19 years old, being disabled from my knees down from a combat related injury, id say gimme all the roids hes stacking and his age i would dominate his physique and strength, so go fuck yourself real hard and save your bullshit for someone who cares :methman:
nothing personal...........................![]()
![]()

i dont have an ego problem i am not cocky at all and if you actually been on this forum long enough youd know that i dont look for problems im a nice guy, but you pushed the wrong button and quoted me on something you should never had, you should of minded your own buisness and post something that matters not start a internet fight with me cause im not on this forum for that, plus my statement was purely a joke if youd know me youd know that, so get over yourself

Considering Cena probably does not have a set training regime being on the road most days of the week; I'd have to say 600lbs is pretty impressive. This thread definately went the opposite direction I thought it would.
Purple monkey dishwasherConsidering Cena probably does not have a set training regime being on the road most days of the week; I'd have to say 600lbs is pretty impressive. This thread definately went the opposite direction I thought it would.
Considering Cena probably does not have a set training regime being on the road most days of the week; I'd have to say 600lbs is pretty impressive. This thread definately went the opposite direction I thought it would.
I like puppies.
Puppies are so cute. Not like dogs that want to piss on everything to mark their territory.

You know when this becomes pathetic ? When you start to compare people towards unrealistic ideals set by your own feeble mind.
Cena does not have to deadlift 600 pounds. He does not have to, he is not a powerlifter. Who cares if people can do more than him, guess what, many people can lift more that any of us in this forum.
Go Cena, he may be dumb, but he has one of the best bodies at the WWE. I wish I could deadlift 600.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.