• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

John Cena Says Steroid Users Should Be Sent To Jail

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
hey duality! I challenge you to the longest burp competetion. ready?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:no:

i can't believe what i'm hearing. what one man does with his money/time has nothing to do with the contributing citizen who wants to use drugs as a means of relaxation. If these men who make our laws whom you so revere got it through their head that by legalizing these drugs they could end this "culture of crime" then there'd be no issue. in the meantime, anyone who wants to use drugs recreationally has every right to. it's the governments fault that drug money goes to such terrible functions.

No they don't have the right to. They have the right to protest the laws to have them changed. :deadhorse:

Let me put this in free market terms: There is no need for a drug or drug dealer without an end user/consumer. The consumer drives the drug industry and is in part responsible for it occurring. END OF STORY.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very true Tim so instead of sending the drug users to jail for a medical problem we should be offering them drug rehab and drug counciling.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Very true Tim so instead of sending the drug users to jail for a medical problem we should be offering them drug rehab and drug counciling.
why do we have send them to rehab or counciling? maybe they like doing drugs and don't want rehab.

Those that want to go to rehab can pay for it. If they can't afford it, then they are SOL.

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

he looks like Gun Jack from tekken. he might bust that " X X O <- -> " move on yo ass

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
guys i just heard they declared bananas have been made illegal because of their resemblence to a pistol

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

John Cena should just shut the fuck up, cause in WWE the most of them use steroids.And he also has a past as body builder wanna be, so he's just spitting in the pool he would've liked to swim in, but he couldn't keep up.He believes himself to be a role model?A big guy who fights in simulated fights and thinks he's a good rapper and actor?My cousins dogs have better acting skills than Cena.You can't see your mouth is out Johnny boy?

D

drexel1234

heavyweight your being both ignorant and stupid, ignorant since I already said earlier wwe has the toughest drug testing policy and have thrown out several top notch guys who were caught. also cena was a top level national competitor who picked wrestling over bodybuilding and could have definitely made it in bodybuilding. as for simulated fights why don't you look up the real injuries and issues they go through after those matches? i don't care how fake it is they end up with very real injuries.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
the IFBB has drug testing too.

lulz.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cena was big in high school too. No one will no for sure unless they administered the drug to Cena themselves. Its a bunch of hear say.

On a side note: all the WWE superstars have gotten a lot smaller over the past 2 years. Batista dropped at least 30 lbs, Triple H replaced his muscle with chub. Cena seems to be holding his weight. Actually getting bigger after his injuries.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

drexel1234

ya but does the ifbb has a 3 strikes and your out policy and actually enforces it? so theres goes your theory tech. as for cena he may or may not have used when he was younger but the thing is the guy has been clean during his time in the wwe and is still 240-250 lean so hes gotta have some good genetics and a work ethic as well.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
ya but does the ifbb has a 3 strikes and your out policy and actually enforces it? so theres goes your theory tech. as for cena he may or may not have used when he was younger but the thing is the guy has been clean during his time in the wwe and is still 240-250 lean so hes gotta have some good genetics and a work ethic as well.
I'm just pointing out that having a drug testing program doesn't mean everyone is 100% clean all day everyday.

I don't even see why it matters if John Cena is/was using steroids, or any professional wrestler for that matter. It wouldn't bother me if he did use. Hypocrite or not, he's still an idiot for making that comment about sending steroid users to prison.

I'm not sure what the rules are for professional bodybuilders, but for amateurs the IFBB has a "2 strikes and you're suspended for life" policy.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ 100% clean when the testing is a lie detector test :bowroflarms:

Processing real samples is quite costly. That's why most sports go with random testing or targeted testing.

And yes Cena should have just not said anything about drugs because at the very least he is having a shot at the people he works with.

D

drexel1234

ya i can agree with that he shouldnt have said anything i just wanted to get the facts out about wwe and cena since most people dont know them and just assume but i do agree he should have just kept quiet.