• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

John Cena Says Steroid Users Should Be Sent To Jail

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
CneaSteroids-1.jpg

not the best pics for cena, but in these pics he looks smaller then turkish :borat: anyone who cant see that he could be natural is not happy with themselves.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not the best pics for cena, but in these pics he looks smaller then turkish :borat: anyone who cant see that he could be natural is not happy with themselves.

I agree with you, maybe he was natural in that tree pics, but look at the previously posted side chest... ¿natural?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He did bodybuilding a long time ago when certain thigs were still legal...so he didnt do any illegal shit could be true....

G

Gringo

He's saying "I'm clean" which means he might be clean now, he's not saying "I've never taken drugs ever"

D

drexel1234

the guy is still a lean 240-250 with great shape so to even maintain that clean is impressive. as for wwe they actually have the strictest drug testing policy 3 strikes your out and they have got rid of several top talents who were caught, so don't doubt write them off based on ignorance.

D

drexel1234

and he does say he has been clean all his life which i wanna believe but i have my doubts. youtube some of his training videos there crazy intense.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not when it is against the law. You don't have the right to break the law when you are a citizen of a country. Plus the laws have just changed such that users would be classified as dealers if they have more than a couple days supply. It is also now 5-10yr sentence, not a few months or probation.

Australia is likely to toughen its laws soon too.

As to John being natural; I'd like to hear from his brother. One thing I do know is that John couldn't exactly come out and say "Oh yeh I take heaps of 'roids." Great career wrecker that would be. He probably shouldn't say anything and just let his hard work speak for itself.

wrong.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm pretty sure he was in an interview before where a journalist asked him about steroids and he admitted that he used basically and that they were a part of wrestling. I think you can find that on youtube. He really should just avoid the topic as a whole, theres no doubt that even if he is natural now, at some point he wasnt.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think there are a heap of lawyers and people in jail that would agree with what I said :bitelip:

lol. you don't have the right according to who? some old f&*# in washington or wherever? vitamin B6 was just made illegal tim, you think for an instance i, or anyone else with half a brain, is going to abide by that law so as long as you do so without being found out? you think a man who just spent a long hard work day is going to think he doesn't have the right to smoke a joint in his backyard, because the "law" says you don't have the right to?

you act as if every home has a designated police officer assigned to it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol. you don't have the right according to who? some old f&*# in washington or wherever? vitamin B6 was just made illegal tim, you think for an instance i, or anyone else with half a brain, is going to abide by that law so as long as you do so without being found out? you think a man who just spent a long hard work day is going to think he doesn't have the right to smoke a joint in his backyard, because the "law" says you don't have the right to?

:doh:

So just because you have gotten away with the illegal activity means that it is ok? Because there are a couple of people I've been meaning to kill, so as long as you think they are bad people and had it coming to them I'll go and bump them off. :borat:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

So just because you have gotten away with the illegal activity means that it is ok? Because there are a couple of people I've been meaning to kill, so as long as you think they are bad people and had it coming to them I'll go and bump them off. :borat:

you'll note i did not use ANY example that infringed on the rights of others. IN ABSOLUTELY NO WAY does anyone have the right to infringe on the life of another, especially illegaly. murder my good friend, among other things, clearly falls here.

and yes, a man who likes to smoke weed after work all by himself is more than ok. he contributes to society and has the right to relax however he pleases. this man is NOT A CRIMINAL, he is a contributing member of society. a young man who is OUTRAGED that scum at the FDA have decided to declard b6 a drug in an effort to funnel more money towards big pharma and decides to continue to use b6 is more than ok.

you don't think with your morals at all. some people can just blindly follow the law i guess....

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP

you have the right to protest a law, not break it.

laws are designed to protect your rights.

you have the option to break a law. big difference.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you have the right to protest a law, not break it.

laws are designed to protect your rights.

you have the option to break a law. big difference.

i'll agree with that. however i do find the bolded part amusing coming from yourself, but nonetheless i get what you are saying.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Tech FTW!!

And another thing; Drugs are sold by drug dealers who are involved in all sorts of illegal activities. It does hurt people, just because it doesn't necessarily hurt the user (although it can) it perpetuates the culture of crime.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Tech FTW!!

And another thing; Drugs are sold by drug dealers who are involved in all sorts of illegal activities. It does hurt people, just because it doesn't necessarily hurt the user (although it can) it perpetuates the culture of crime.

that has nothing to do with the actual user. someone relaxing and smoking weed tim doesn't perpetuate the culture of crime.......goodness.

your thought process......the morality of something mean nothing does it? it's just black and white with you.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
^^ Tech FTW!!

Legalize drugs, then the "culture of crime" would eventually go away.

When the US government ended alcohol prohibition, all the former bootleggers (drug dealers) lost their source of income because the market now offered competition. When the gangsters/boogleggers lost their money, they went away or moved on to a different illegal commodity. (dope, prostitution, gambling, etc.)

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
duality said:
that has nothing to do with the actual user. someone relaxing and smoking weed tim doesn't perpetuate the culture of crime.......goodness.

your thought process......the morality of something mean nothing does it? it's just black and white with you.
So the user hasn't bought the drug and consumed it? THat money didn't go to a dealer? That dealer doesn't conduct illegal activities, possibly assault, theft? THe user if addicted doesn't possibly become a theif??

Take a bigger picture dude. You're looking at life through a pinhole camera.

Tech said:
Legalize drugs, then the "culture of crime" would eventually go away.

When the US government ended alcohol prohibition, all the former bootleggers (drug dealers) lost their source of income because the market now offered competition. When the gangsters/boogleggers lost their money, they went away or moved on to a different illegal commodity. (dope, prostituion, gambling,
I don't disagree. Although within reason. When opium was legal it was still seen as a scourge.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ So the user hasn't bought the drug and consumed it? THat money didn't go to a dealer? That dealer doesn't conduct illegal activities, possibly assault, theft? THe user if addicted doesn't possibly become a theif??

Take a bigger picture dude. You're looking at life through a pinhole camera.

:no:

i can't believe what i'm hearing. what one man does with his money/time has nothing to do with the contributing citizen who wants to use drugs as a means of relaxation. If these men who make our laws whom you so revere got it through their head that by legalizing these drugs they could end this "culture of crime" then there'd be no issue. in the meantime, anyone who wants to use drugs recreationally has every right to. it's the governments fault that drug money goes to such terrible functions.