• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Jonathan's training

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Study> training, because after lots of studies, you get good job= more money for supps and food :)
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
Study> training, because after lots of studies, you get good job= more money for supps and food :)

well hopefully I'll have some time off when I become president of Flanders or emperor of the EU. :p
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
president of Flanders
mustache_0006_nedflanders-1.jpg
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
Guys you've got the help me. As you know I love zercher squats, but I also love the paused box squats I've been doing this cycle.

Which exercise should I go choose, I love both so.

The assistance exercise would be lunges, I realy like those.
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
Cycle 2
Week 2
workout 4
18/6
training back home

bench
wu
3x70
3x80
8x90 hit my number

dumbell (big 45 kg very difficult to balance)
3x45
3x45

15 min workout ^^
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Great presses Johno.

Zerchers have given me great carryover to my deadlift so I'm backing them. :xyxthumbs:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Why cant you do both? 6 week cycles?
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
hm zerchers it will be :)

examinations are finished, I am exausted

Cycle 2
Week 3
Workout 1

22/6

Bottom position zercher squat (bar is just under knees, so I have to crawl under it)

wu
up to 1x140 kg

normal zercher squats from the rack
10x40
5x70
5x90
10x100

could have done lots more, next week, test my 1RM

Lunges in the sun
20m with 20 kg
20m with 20 kg

abs

tanning lol
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Nice workout jon.

Looking forward to the 1-RM's.
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
Cycle 2
Week 3
Workout 2

23/6

Strict presses
5x30
5x50
3x55
3x60
1x65
1x70

clean and jerk in the sun
3x30
3x70
3x80
3x85
1x90

one hand
fat dumbell press in the sun
5x25
5x38
5x46

pull ups and chins
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Lots of vertical pressing, nice!
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Strong pressing jonathan
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
3/7

I passed all my examinations!

Zercher squats
5x50
3x60
3x70
3x80
3x90
3x100
3x111 hot and sweaty
3x111
3x111 why on earth am I doing this
5x90
5x90 what am I doing here
5x90 I don't want to be here

lunges with 1 dumbell
2 rounds
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
lol big session u crazy bastard
 
Top