• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

JornT outta nowhere!!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
i don't get it? :bitenails:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
wow.... jornT = :greddy:

epic :49:
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
he's actually really good. are some of you guys really gonna laugh at a guy because he has rhythm?
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
he's actually really good. are some of you guys really gonna laugh at a guy because he has rhythm?

I agree that he is good... but the guy is a tool. That pretty much sums it up... that and he looks :greddy:
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
:bowroflarms: I agree the guy is good though.... LOL Jorn.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
this must be his cardio training :spy:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
this must be his cardio training :spy:

Maybe he can share his "epic knowledge" on it with us. But we are probably all too stupid to understand "teh science" :bitelip:
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
I pretty much agree with Toolality. It's funny to see, because it's Jorn, but i wish I could move like that.
 
FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
664
Points
18
Electric Boogie!!! :headbang:
JornT is now cooler than this whole board...
Shame on you all for driving him away.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I pretty much agree with Toolality. It's funny to see, because it's Jorn, but i wish I could move like that.

Oh no doubt, he is good at that. I can't do it.... but the problem is that it is jornT doing it. hard for me to look at it in a positive manner

JornT is now cooler than this whole board...
Shame on you all for driving him away.

whaaa?
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
It's pretty cool, but he's still an ass.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
the first video clip song was kinda homo :49:

but pretty cool dancing
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
6
Views
3K
JS316
JS316
Tech
Replies
9
Views
3K
Rageking
R
Tech
Replies
13
Views
6K
FuManChu
FuManChu
Top