• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Journal entry #1 6.20.26 sch

sch

sch

Mr sch
Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2025
Messages
69
Points
8
I've had a lot of obstacles throughout the years gym membership after gym membership I just didn't know how to cut up. I was lifting 200lbs on the press machine like 10x one time when I was healing I felt my muscle rip a little

Then some years after I had too much muscular atrophy and got a hernia which I never got treated. I knew a yoga pose that helped but it didn't work out.

Fast forward to now

So recently I just said f this I have a little motivation I'm going to start with 10's and do a set of a few upper body exercises every hour or when I can throughout the day or night just before I feel the pump.

I have this 5 minute oat extract that helps me recover faster and my hard times are almost over I'm going to enjoy live again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigHulk
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
Did you get surgery for the hernia?
 
crunchtime247

crunchtime247

Well-known member
Author
Joined
Jun 14, 2026
Messages
314
Points
18
Sounds like you've been through quite a bit, so it's good to see you're finding a way to train consistently again. Starting light and rebuilding gradually is often the smartest move after injuries, layoffs, or periods of atrophy. The biggest mistake is usually trying to make up for lost time too quickly.

I'd just be careful with the hernia history and pay attention to any pain or pressure during training. Consistency with manageable weights will take you much further than pushing hard too soon. Glad to hear your motivation is coming back, and I hope things keep moving in a positive direction for you. 💪
 

Similar threads

sch
Replies
0
Views
128
sch
sch
sch
Replies
1
Views
165
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
sch
Replies
1
Views
135
talktomybiceps
talktomybiceps
Top